Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins - Cards some pics

USS Redskins

I was really lucky and a friend hooked me and my crew up with onfield passes..It was so cool being just feet from the Skins players. All of them were so cool, especially Greg Williams, Ernest Byner and Mark Brunell.

I am the big guy on the left. My 2 brothers and my buddy.

thecrew.jpg

My bro with G Williams. We had a little small talk about blitzing Warner.

GWilliamsT.jpg

This Kelly chick is so hot and nice. She thanked us for taking a pic w/her - WTF? Uh... thank you!

hottie.jpg

Ladell

Betts.jpg

The Rock

Rock.jpg

Randle El

RandleEl.jpg

Group.jpg

Moss

Moss.jpg

I was really lucky and a friend hooked me and my crew up with onfield passes..It was so cool being just feet from the Skins players. All of them were so cool, especially Greg Williams, Ernest Byner and Mark Brunell.

I am the big guy on the left. My 2 brothers and my buddy.

thecrew.jpg

My bro with G Williams. We had a little small talk about blitzing Warner.

GWilliamsT.jpg

This Kelly chick is so hot and nice. She thanked us for taking a pic w/her - WTF? Uh... thank you!

hottie.jpg

Ladell

Betts.jpg

The Rock

Rock.jpg

Randle El

RandleEl.jpg

Group.jpg

Moss

Moss.jpg

MAn, I wish I could get her digits.... the wife wouldnt like it and if I got them, I would wake up pretty quick...... She was sooooooo hot and nice.

She thanked me and my bro for asking her for a pic and I was like, uh... ya... duh...

There was also some hottie from channel 4 or 9 there in these go go boots.... I thought I took a pic of her but couldnt find it

MAn, I wish I could get her digits.... the wife wouldnt like it and if I got them, I would wake up pretty quick...... She was sooooooo hot and nice.

She thanked me and my bro for asking her for a pic and I was like, uh... ya... duh...

There was also some hottie from channel 4 or 9 there in these go go boots.... I thought I took a pic of her but couldnt find it

It was fun as hell... Brunell walked by and said hello and asked "Where are the number 8 jerseys, guys?" He was pretty cool. I really wanted to meet Coach Joe but he didnt come by the area we were in.

I was pretty loaded after about 10 vodkas and 7 ups - so I was getting 5's from tons of players... they were all very cool and nice enough to hook a drunk dude up.

Archived