Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When is Randy T. suppose to return?

skns4life

He said pregame on Comcast Sunday that he has 6 weeks and then obviously he has to build the strength and range of motion back up to normal. That puts him 8 to 10 weeks out. He may play against Dallas but I wouldn't expect him back before then. He said something to this effect, "I'm hoping they [the O line] can play well, we can win some games, and get me back for the playoffs..." I'm sure we'll hear more about whether or not he'll start to practice by the beginning to middle of December. It'd be nice to have him back for the Giants, Vikes, and Dallas but I guess that just depends on how quick he heals. :2cents:

HTTR

He said pregame on Comcast Sunday that he has 6 weeks and then obviously he has to build the strength and range of motion back up to normal. That puts him 8 to 10 weeks out. He may play against Dallas but I wouldn't expect him back before then. He said something to this effect, "I'm hoping they [the O line] can play well, we can win some games, and get me back for the playoffs..." I'm sure we'll hear more about whether or not he'll start to practice by the beginning to middle of December. It'd be nice to have him back for the Giants, Vikes, and Dallas but I guess that just depends on how quick he heals. :2cents:

HTTR

im just worried about the possibility of him being put on IR for a potential playoff run

that being said, if we need to use his spot to even get in that position, that is just bad luck and i look forward to him coming back strong next year

hope its the former though!

tgijef

im just worried about the possibility of him being put on IR for a potential playoff run

that being said, if we need to use his spot to even get in that position, that is just bad luck and i look forward to him coming back strong next year

hope its the former though!

tgijef

There's no guarantee, but they are hoping between week 12 and a possible playoff berth. I personally think he would provide a supe lift for the running game in the event that we are playoff bound. A healthy Randy Thomas matching up against season-worn lineman is just scary.

He's not just going to come back from that serious injury and be completly healthy. Just like other lineman in the league at that point, he wont be playing at 100%

There's no guarantee, but they are hoping between week 12 and a possible playoff berth. I personally think he would provide a supe lift for the running game in the event that we are playoff bound. A healthy Randy Thomas matching up against season-worn lineman is just scary.

He's not just going to come back from that serious injury and be completly healthy. Just like other lineman in the league at that point, he wont be playing at 100%

Archived