Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Against the Pats: Pressure Brady or get Dominated (Merged X 4 )

NoCalMike

I hope our line is healthier for this. On offense, we need to establish the running game. What a shocker right? But in all seriousness, the Pats like to get into a rhythm on offense. They're getting a lot of stops early on and it helps Brady get into a groove on offense; if this happens we're in trouble. On defense we need to pressure Brady. This means we need our dbs to have career days because they'll probably be left all alone on an island against the likes of Moss, Stallworth and Welker. If GW gets his way than he'd probably like to only send 5 that way he can keep ST in centerfield. Special Teams will play a huge role. I think field position will be crucial also. After the Patriots score or on punts we'll need to get good returns and of course a blocked punt or kick/punt return for a td won't hurt either.

It'll be tough but you can never say a team "doesn't have a chance"

Tell S. Taylor that Brady stole his ATVs.

Suggest to Andre Carter that Budy said he has 1.5% body fat.

Inform Smoot that the Bruschi said he's a better dresser than Smoot.

Put Sellers on notice that all the defensive backs from the Patriots took a poll and concluded he runs like a girl.

Tell Samuels that the whole D-Line of the Pats has a mouthful of spit waiting for him.

Send a telegram to Portis entitled - Butterfingers - Have a great game - Love, The Pats

Have Mr. Fletcher informed that he needs to start playing by the rules and not taunting oppsing teams by Belichick.

Deliver a registered envelope to Santana with a stop and desist order from Randy Moss about Santana's use of HIS last name.

:rotflmao::laugh::rotflmao::notworthy

']Strategy: Play the game of our lives hope for freak injury when Brady hits his lineman's helmet with his hand on a quick pass.

All jokes aside' date=' I think if we play our type of Defense and can [i']capitalize[/i] on looseballs and ints (carlos wins this season's 'Worst Timed Jump' award for his effort vs. the Cards) and hold NE to a few FG's (i.e. give up the run and short routes....no long ones to Moss) and if our offense can get something going through the air deep.......we'll have an outside chance at squeaking out a nailbiter.

Oh lord, :doh: = Carlos Rogers when catching the ball...I mean, when trying to catch the ball. Seriously, our defense is so good this year, it'sgetting to the point that most of the time the ball goes up I start getting excited about seeing an INT, or a great play, or a tiny gain where we swarm on somebody. The second that ball left Warner's hand I jumped up and said yes, before the receiver/defender even came in view because I could feel it, then....well, Carlos....ya.... :doh: he coulda had his second pick six of the year right there.

Any time you have a player that could take lessons on how to catch from the likes of Rod Gardner, or hell, even an o-lineman, that's not good. I seriously give Jon Jansen, last year, with his two broken thumbs, the same odds of catching a football as I do Carlos Rogers. But I still like him, I think he's better then he gets credit for, although I don't think he's a top ten corner or anything by any stretch of the imagination.

Tell S. Taylor that Brady stole his ATVs.

Suggest to Andre Carter that Brady said he has 1.5% body fat.

Inform Smoot that the Bruschi said he's a better dresser than Smoot.

Put Sellers on notice that all the defensive backs from the Patriots took a poll and concluded he runs like a girl.

Tell Samuels that the whole D-Line of the Pats has a mouthful of spit waiting for him.

Send a telegram to Portis entitled - Butterfingers - Have a great game - Love, The Pats

Have Mr. Fletcher informed that he needs to start playing by the rules and not taunting opposing teams by Mr. straight arrow - Belichick.

Deliver a registered envelope to Santana with a stop and desist order from Randy Moss about Santana's use of HIS last name.

:laugh: You are a rare and talented motivater of men! :notworthy

Archived