Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Amy Winehouse

dockeryfan

Why is MTV having all these screwed up people perform at there awards. Im gonna catch **** for this, but if the terrorists blow up MTV I wouldn't shed a tear.

FBI Agent browsing site : Note to self, ES member supporting the idea of possibly corraborating with al-Qaeda to destroy several large buildings, and thousands of innocent people, whose only sin was that their momma dresses them funny.

Addiction is a sickness.

Im not bashing her for being sick. Im seen plently of addiction in my life.

You're misunderstanding my point. Kids who watch MTV see people like her and Britney and then her how they all are doing drugs and such while kids idolize these people. I have lil cousins who love all these people and they try to be like them in every way. I think MTV ows it to kids out there not to have someone who is obviously using up on stage as a headliner.

Im not bashing her for being sick. Im seen plently of addiction in my life.

You're misunderstanding my point. Kids who watch MTV see people like her and Britney and then her how they all are doing drugs and such while kids idolize these people. I have lil cousins who love all these people and they try to be like them in every way. I think MTV ows it to kids out there not to have someone who is obviously using up on stage as a headliner.

The Media is just as guilty for constantly slamming these Britney-type stories down our throats and glamorizing it.

Absolutely. And the Paparazzi deserve a lot of the blame if Britney does finally go off the deep end IMO. I can't imagine what that must be like.

It's been documented...she's been known to call the Paparazzi to let them know where she'll be before she gets there so she can be seen.

She wants the attention.

As for Winehouse, it's sad. Her cd is good.

Archived