Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote Jason Campbell FedEx Air player of the week

Walking Deadman

I've tried voting with both Firefox and IE, and both times it said "Please enable cookies to cast your vote."

Problem is, I don't have cookies disabled on either browser. :whoknows:

Click directly dead-center on the dot. Make sure that the area around the dot (square) is not highlighted before you click on 'submit'. Same thing happened to me when I tried, and I turned cookies completely off, etc.

Yes, but he completed 10 fewer passes than JC. And JC didn't even have his #1 WR. And Turner had almost 150 on the ground. Then again, Denver has an outstanding pass defense. I guess it's a wash, but I'm a homer. :)

Well I'm guessing there were a decent amount of people who voted in that contest who didn't know or bother to actually find out details such as one person not having either of his top receivers for half of the game and not having his #1 the whole game. They see Philip Rivers and just vote for him since JC isn't talked about as much. But yeah, all things considered I'd say it was a wash with JC probably getting the edge with more completions, a higher comp %, and having his top WRs out.

Archived