Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: Bills vs Cowboys

RenegadeTK

And all of that 7 "300" yards game he thrown for has been against bad defenses! STFU and take the blinder off Romo sits to pee is so f**king average. HE can't throw along the sideline for sh*t. Take away the middle and you contain Romo sits to pee.
Again, if he's so average and anyone can do it, find me someone who has?

If the formula for beating him is so simple, why is he 11-4?

The Giants and Bears have awful defenses?

He had an awful game tonight and deserved to lose. But that's hardly indicative of how he's played since he first started last year. I like how skins fans want to discout all the monster games he had and focus on tonight as if that's the real Tony Romo sits to pee. Just keep hoping that.

Huh? What ****?

I just said a few pages back that getting a win felt great, despite the dismal performance against the worst team in the league. And I actually criticized Romo sits to pee and shared my thoughts that I don't think he's as good as most Cowboys fans and media think or want him to be.

I see a lot of classlessness in this thread. Gloating Dallas fans AND angry skins fans.

Dude. I was being nice. Now, I am gonna have to call you a dumbass.

I said that you WEREN'T talking ****. In other words.. you AREN'T doing what the other Cowpuke trolls are.

So, uh.. How about read dumbass?

The Bills lost because, despite being given ever possible chance, their offense scored only 3 points.

That and the Cowboys are the luckiest team on the planet.

Too bad too, cause when we beat Green Bay next week and Dallas loses to New England, we could have been in first place.

But face it, Dallas was exposed tonight. A good team would have beaten tem 45 - 3.

Archived