8 6A Mike Seidman UCLA

9 6C Donald Lee Mississippi St

10 6C Zachary Hilton North Carolina

11 7A Spencer Nead BYU

12 7B LJ Smith Rutgers

13 7B Gabriel Reid BYU

14 7C Visanthe Shiancoe Morgan St

15 7C Kevin Ware Washington

Jason Thomas from UNLV could be a sleeper. After his sophomore year ESPN was touting him as a heisman candidate. He kinda tanked his Junior year but he was injured through out that season.

He's big, strong, very fast, mobile and has a cannon for an arm. One big criticism is he takes a lot of chances and makes some bad decisions, but that could be corrected with coaching.

He reminds me of McNabb. That type of QB.

Wow Kelly Washington fell to the #21 reciever....That is a sleeper right there the guy has size and speed hes not polished but he was one of the top 3 recievers in the country until he got injured.....i know the injury is why he fell but he had surgery and will be ok

Jason Thomas is 6'4" and 230 lbs. I couldn't find any data on his 40 speed but I'd bet he's in the 4.5 to 4.6 range. He is very fast. At the end of his sophomore season he led the nation in QB ranking.

He could be a slash type player. His rushing numbers were very good as well. The only thing is he's big, but I know the guy has jets!!

I would love to have Kelly in the second. I'm a big fan of his because he played for a rival high school around here who is our big rival kinda like redskins cowboys....he was QB and used to kill us in football and baseball.

We need a scrambler for a 3rd QB i say take Banks or Wallace in the 4th.....we need a guy who even if he cant throw too well if we need him to come in he can just make plays with his legs and throw a little.....kinda like David Garrade in Jacksonville

Cause i know we're all set on Ramsey being the QB of the future but i just thought of what happens if he gets hurt

If the FO goes DE or DT in the first round and Kelley Wahington is there on the 2 round SS would not hesitate to grab him, he could develope for a year, rest his injuries and be ready to get some playing time as a 3rd or 4th receiver late in the season.

Jason Thomas is being considered more a RB in the draft than a QB. He has horrible mechanics, horrible accuracy, and some scouts consider his hands to large to play QB. He's been a below average QB since his "breakout" sophomore year.

One guy I might take a flyer on at QB, most probably UFA, would be D. Bryant 6'2" 215 4.55 40yd. He played at Duke, was declared ineligible academically so he transferred to Iowa Weselyan. In his only start there, before again being declared ineligible, he threw for 313 yards and five(5) touchdowns. He's mobile, has an above average arm, and has indicated that he would prefer to pass the ball than run it. Just a thought

Kelly Washington is going to be a stud steal for someone. I say he goes lower 2nd or top of the third... which is where we should grab him.

There are 2 3rd to 5th round type guys on this list, both from USC, that I think would do great in SS's offense, Justin Fargas (rb) and Kareem Kelly (wr). Fargas reminds me of Charlie Garner, and Kelly has track speed and is known for making big plays.

I think Kelly is the type of receiver this offense needs. The problem is, he has first round talent and HUGE bust potential. I'm not sure if he is detail-oriented enough to play for Steve Spurrier.

Another receiver I like is Arizona's Bobby Wade. He's more quick than fast, but again, I think that's the type of receiver that can help round out the WR corps for the Skins. Several coaches and scouts made positive comments about Wade. He's a good run-after-the-catch receiver, and he can return kicks, too. We sure could use one of those.

I would be wary of Washington. He probably has the highest Boom/Bust ratio of any player. He has as much talent as anyone in this draft, including Charles Rogers. But his injury is a huge question, and his attitude is an even bigger question. I've heard an awful lot of very bad reports on this kid's work habits, and he acts like a primma donna. Even if he becomes a star in the Randy Moss mold, he could just as well become the same kind of disruptive and devisive presence. I think you would be crazy not to take a real good look at this kid. But I wouldn't be real quick to pull the trigger, either.

I have heard the same nonsense about Washington. He sounds like a real bad apple.

I heard he bet Donte Stallworth last year that he would go higher than him in draft, so they both declared. At the last minute Washington went back to school so he could be "the man" at Tennessee. It was all a big trick.

I wouldn't consider the guy until the 3rd round at the earliest.

Archived