Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskin Jerseys $35-45

acuratl1984

Ok guys, I got 6 outta 11 jerseys today.

PICS BELOW.

What I got in today.

1x 48 Burgundy -

1x 50 Burgundy -

1x 52 Burgundy - Jeeb

2x 54 Burgundy -

1x 54 White - Mikeyf316

Other 5 will be here tomorrow.

Jeeb - Landry Burgundy 52

Kingchente - Landry Burgundy or White 52

Mikeyf316 - Landry White 54

jerichoholic - Landry White 48

VoteMonkN2HOF - Landry White 48

ChampSkinsFanatic - Landry White 54

Taylormade - Landry Burgandy 52

BigStick - Landry Burgundy 48

SOCOandSKINS - ???

BassMaster24 - Landry White 52 - yulanchief@yahoo.com

tkebigdaddy - Landry 52?? Burgundy (sorry I dont have 50) Let me know.

Warpath44 - 48 White

P1010391.jpg

P1010390.jpg

P1010389.jpg

Good News All, The package has been shipped yesterday and should be here early next week.

To Ceviker: I will put you down for Cooley (McIntosh and Carter isnt available yet) What size/color?

Dondrae: The seller doesnt have Landry in 56, And I still havnt been able to find a Taylor jersey from his competitors.

I'll take the Cooley in white in a size 50 please.

Sorry all, was out at a jobsite today so didnt reply.

As of right now, the seller doesn't have Campbell/McIntosh/Taylor/ or Sellers (I wish he did)

After I part ways with some of these Landrys I will tally up the interest on Riggins/Cooley and will place the order in about a week. I will probably make another post to double check interest.

The sleeves are screen, they are just the like the authentic that you buy at the NFL store - $200.00. To tell you the truth, as my original post had stated, I do not know if they are "authentic" or not, I will let the few that will be getting the Landry jerseys in a few days be the judge. Ive never owned a jersey up until now, so I cant really judge. but was told by my friend that bought a portis jersey off me, that he couldnt tell the difference between his real one and this one, except this one is a just a bit heavier.

Sorry all, was out at a jobsite today so didnt reply.

As of right now, the seller doesn't have Campbell/McIntosh/Taylor/ or Sellers (I wish he did)

After I part ways with some of these Landrys I will tally up the interest on Riggins/Cooley and will place the order in about a week. I will probably make another post to double check interest.

The sleeves are screen, they are just the like the authentic that you buy at the NFL store - $200.00. To tell you the truth, as my original post had stated, I do not know if they are "authentic" or not, I will let the few that will be getting the Landry jerseys in a few days be the judge. Ive never owned a jersey up until now, so I cant really judge. but was told by my friend that bought a portis jersey off me, that he couldnt tell the difference between his real one and this one, except this one is a just a bit heavier.

Sounds good I will look to put my order in when you check for interest.

I also thought of another player I wanted to check on. Would your friend happen have ART MONK ? Thanks

I do have burgundy and maybe white 48 (until other 5 jerseys come in) But I believe most if not all are claimed at the moment. Once all the jerseys are in I will know for sure. And if need be, I could order a few extra landrys, and will do Cooley and Riggins shorty after probably around this weekend or early next week.

any chance of having the Landry jersey by this Sunday's game?I think we need every little bit of MOJO to beat the PATS.would love to have it to wear to the Bar.thanks:point2sky

I should have all the Landrys in by tomorrow or thursday (was suppose to be here today but its not, only gotten 6 so far want to wait till all are in before I start doing meet ups or shipment etc.)

On size 56s I am trying my best to get larger sized jerseys. I was told he can get 56s Cooley and Riggins, I will have to double check when I order. Cause I just placed a order for a Lions Johnson Jersey my boss wanted it size 56 and it came in as 54. So I will definitely have to double check.

any chance of having the Landry jersey by this Sunday's game?I think we need every little bit of MOJO to beat the PATS.would love to have it to wear to the Bar.thanks:point2sky

I should have all the Landrys in by tomorrow or thursday (was suppose to be here today but its not, only gotten 6 so far want to wait till all are in before I start doing meet ups or shipment etc.)

On size 56s I am trying my best to get larger sized jerseys. I was told he can get 56s Cooley and Riggins, I will have to double check when I order. Cause I just placed a order for a Lions Johnson Jersey my boss wanted it size 56 and it came in as 54. So I will definitely have to double check.

Archived