Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

acuratl1984

Redskin Jerseys $35-45

Hello All,

Just wondering how many of you all would be interested in.

"authentic" jerseys.

A friend of mine said he could get me some for $35-45 each. He is sending me 2 over the weekend. I dont know how authentic they are yet but will definitely put up pics when i get them. Just curious how many of you all would like to get in on this (IF they are real).

I'll have to ask. I think he only has current players though.

I think he said he had a few boxes of Portis and only a few Moss.

I have one Portis Size XL 52 Red if anyone wanna take a look at it over the weekend, I am in the NoVA area, just shoot me a PM.

I was joking about Shuler - I'm no crazy shirt professional like some on here - but that looks like a nice jersey to me.....

To save you some time and people constantly asking - I'd suggest posting a list of what exactly he had size/color/name and I'd guess you could start writing orders.....

Good luck to you.

I was joking about Shuler - I'm no crazy shirt professional like some on here - but that looks like a nice jersey to me.....

To save you some time and people constantly asking - I'd suggest posting a list of what exactly he had size/color/name and I'd guess you could start writing orders.....

Good luck to you.

Good suggestion.

I had a lol moment with the Shuler comment the first time...

a couple quick questions - can you ship them, USPS? the only way to get mail to the army bases over here in germany is usps. if so, how can I pay you , paypal, moneyorder, ect.? If you take paypal just shoot me a PM with your paypal info and how much extra you want for shipping. if a moneyorder I'll need an adress to send it to. any chance there is a Cooley xxl?

Last Email I got he said he has

Need at lease 2-3 people interested in each. For shipping cost reasons.

Portis 48M 50L 52XL 54XXL

Moss 48M 50L 52XL 54XXL

Landry 48M 50L 52XL 54XXL

I will check on others, And can def get a few size 56.

And update in a few.

Update

Riggins - Throw Back - RED #44

Size 48M 50L 52XL 54XXL 56XXXL 58 4XL 60 5XL