Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Favoritism Makes Me Wanna Puke!

SoCalRedskinFan

:puke:First I wanna appologize if this has been covered already but I didnt find it with a search...but here it goes....

The BrokeBack Boys Faoritism makes me wanna puke. Today I was listening to ESPN radio about how the Crackwagon is one of the best teams. And I was thinking..who have they beaten...???

Week 1 NYG 2-2 at the time way outta sinc!

Week 2 Miami 0-4 nuff said

Week 3 Bears 1-3 They had 12 men on Defence the whole game (Rex)

Week 4 Rams 0-4 nuff said

So lets see....thats 3-13 opponent record. Granted our isn't much better -BUT- all the experts would be poinitng this out if it was the Skins and not the Crackwagon!

I remember back in the day when Stephen Davis broke out and we were 8-1 (I think) thats all they talked about. Looks like the DallASS Cryboys wont face a winning team until week 6!

Thanx for you time to hear my rant...:rant:

come on man

they beat the teams like they were in another league

listen i hate dallas much as the next guy but its kinda hard to criticize them at this point.

us on the other hand barely won 2 games it could have gone eather way it came down late 4th qtr.

awile dallas was just running up the score on 4th qtr

hope redskins can pull it together and go somewhere

but at this point of time dallas is better

I agree , but there is nothing we can do about it , let the Boys' get all big headed and think they can't be beat and then suffer a Crushing defeat to someone like the Pats' , lets see if Ol' Wade can coach'em back up afetr that , altho he might be able too, I'm just saying that will be the real test because they haven't faced one on the field yet lol

come on man

they beat the teams like they were in another league

listen i hate dallas much as the next guy but its kinda hard to criticize them at this point.

us on the other hand barely won 2 games it could have gone eather way it came down late 4th qtr.

awile dallas was just running up the score on 4th qtr

hope redskins can pull it together and go somewhere

but at this point of time dallas is better

I think he was just pointing out the favortism and even tho Dallas looks good , they haven't accomplished anything like the teams that deserve the credit , Pats' ,. Colts'

I think he was just pointing out the favortism and even tho Dallas looks good , they haven't accomplished anything like the teams that deserve the credit , Pats' ,. Colts'

Thats my point! I am not saying they suck or anything but at least let em accomplish something before we give put em in the SB with the Pats! So they have run up high scores on....who????

And like I said we havent done much better....but...when it was us..all they could say was "who have they played?"

:dallasuck

The last game of the season might be one to remember if we can hang with the boys. They are not in the same league as pats/colts. The season is way to young but the media is going to all over the jock of any team at 4-0. Dallas will start to lose eventually. The question is can we be consistent down the stretch, instead of win here, loss there.

And the Patriots have had a brutal schedule let me tell you.

Combined record of teams they have played...4-12. And up next the mighty Browns.

Fact of the matter is the Cowboys have owned the teams they have played. And I for one feel that the Pats are receiving way too much hype, not the Cowboys.

The last game of the season might be one to remember if we can hang with the boys. They are not in the same league as pats/colts. The season is way to young but the media is going to all over the jock of any team at 4-0. Dallas will start to lose eventually. The question is can we be consistent down the stretch, instead of win here, loss there.

I think the Cowboys are entirely capable of beating both the Colts and the Pats.

The love the Pats are receiving is sickening. They have played garbage teams as well yet of course they are the next coming of Christ. Give me a break.

Dallas is playing very well against below average teams. I don't like it when Dallas does well, therefore, it does make me sick. Especially all the tout for ****-boy Tony Romo sits to pee. I want him to die, then die again.

However, this means nothing. The Redskins need to stomp Detroit next Sunday. Period. If they don't, I think it's pretty clear that the Cowboys have a good chance of wrapping up the NFC East and the NFC as a whole.

The favoritism will continue unless they lose or almost lose to Buffalo. It's unlikely, but not out of the question. And if they beat NE? I'm going to take shots of bleach and, after I revive from my coma, become a Burmese monk.

Look, you can only play the teams on your schedule, and if they're bad teams, good teams will blow them out. That's exactly what the Pats and Pukes have done. We have two common opponents with the Pukes, Miami and NYG. We are 1-1 in close games against them, while Dallas is 2-0 against them in blowouts. If we are going to compete with them, we must play better, it's just that simple.

As hard as it is for me to say this, Dallas is for real. The way they play is mercilessly attacking, and they have all components of their offense perfectly in tune (which helps their defense, something we could learn from). Romo sits to pee not only looks comfortable in the pocket, he looks like he was born there.

Believe me, I'm crying while I'm typing this, but we have a long way to go to reach their level. We have the talent, now we need the coaches to stop holding us back.

You just didn't hit us with a "you can only play the teams on your schedule" did u? Uggg....

I GET THAT! BUT....They are being hyped way to much..least the Pats have shown they are a SB Caliber team. and the Crackwagon???? Oh yeah nice playoff game! I say just call it like it is, they haven't proved they can play well or even win against a GOOD team. Keep in mind neither have we but hey " you can only play the teams on your schedule right?!" uggg

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

I think the Cowboys are entirely capable of beating both the Colts and the Pats.

The love the Pats are receiving is sickening. They have played garbage teams as well yet of course they are the next coming of Christ. Give me a break.

wow that sounds very one sided....Homer like...you must be a BrokeBack Boy Fan??? Hey you are...:puke:

:dallasuck:point2sky:dallasuck:point2sky:dallasuck

Dallas is playing very well against below average teams. I don't like it when Dallas does well, therefore, it does make me sick. Especially all the tout for ****-boy Tony Romo sits to pee. I want him to die, then die again.

However, this means nothing. The Redskins need to stomp Detroit next Sunday. Period. If they don't, I think it's pretty clear that the Cowboys have a good chance of wrapping up the NFC East and the NFC as a whole.

The favoritism will continue unless they lose or almost lose to Buffalo. It's unlikely, but not out of the question. And if they beat NE? I'm going to take shots of bleach and, after I revive from my coma, become a Burmese monk.

I bet if you did that, you would get major tv time.

:puke:First I wanna appologize if this has been covered already but I didnt find it with a search...but here it goes....

The BrokeBack Boys Faoritism makes me wanna puke. Today I was listening to ESPN radio about how the Crackwagon is one of the best teams. And I was thinking..who have they beaten...???

Week 1 NYG 2-2 at the time way outta sinc!

Week 2 Miami 0-4 nuff said

Week 3 Bears 1-3 They had 12 men on Defence the whole game (Rex)

Week 4 Rams 0-4 nuff said

So lets see....thats 3-13 opponent record. Granted our isn't much better -BUT- all the experts would be poinitng this out if it was the Skins and not the Crackwagon!

I remember back in the day when Stephen Davis broke out and we were 8-1 (I think) thats all they talked about. Looks like the DallASS Cryboys wont face a winning team until week 6!

Thanx for you time to hear my rant...:rant:

p1_irvin.jpg

"Did somebody say crack?!?!?"

Look who pops up...lol

Look, you can only play the teams on your schedule, and if they're bad teams, good teams will blow them out. That's exactly what the Pats and Pukes have done. We have two common opponents with the Pukes, Miami and NYG. We are 1-1 in close games against them, while Dallas is 2-0 against them in blowouts. If we are going to compete with them, we must play better, it's just that simple.

As hard as it is for me to say this, Dallas is for real. The way they play is mercilessly attacking, and they have all components of their offense perfectly in tune (which helps their defense, something we could learn from). Romo sits to pee not only looks comfortable in the pocket, he looks like he was born there.

Believe me, I'm crying while I'm typing this, but we have a long way to go to reach their level. We have the talent, now we need the coaches to stop holding us back.

I feel ya. I'm the same way. It's gonna be a long season IMO.

Good post. I've stated this before, Dallas is GOOD as the talent they line up against. Also, I gave them a little credit, their good on blowing out bad teams. Yes we've played the same teams so far, and yes Dallas is 2-0 against the same teams, while we're 1-1 against them. It's only a matter of time when it gets down to the real deal and see who is real. This season is not over yet, it's still young.

what is the combined record of the opponents of the mighty patriots?

4-12. Four 1-3 teams.

Heck, what kinds of teams did we beat? 0-4 dolphins and 1-3 iggles. and we barely squeezed by them. The only "good'" team we played? We lost to them at home.

Yea! But they Balling and we aint.

Not yet;)

Well, were were balling for 10 quarters...it's just that our players sustained too many hits and forgot how to throw a football in the last two. :(

^ BTW, the person above me fails. We completely outplayed and pwned the Eagles statistically and on the scoreboard. :mad:

You act surprised that Dallas is getting so much airtime? So is Greenbay.....They are both 4-0 and not to many people outside their fans base ever thought they would have that record going into this part of the season.....That is news and that is what spporting news channels are supose to talk about..The teams that are winning....Dont hate just because they are doing their job....If the Skins would have won and been 4-0 they would be getting alot of press coverage also.....As a Boy's fan I really didnt think Dallas would be clicking on offense like they are, I knew with Parcells gone we would see more of an attacking style offense but I never thought it would be as good as it is this early into the season. The ways the Boys are playing right now I can really see them going 12-4 or 13-3 or better even better if they dont have a melt down... it is a long season with a lot of games left so all I can do it take it one game at a time and enjoy the ride

You act surprised that Dallas is getting so much airtime? So is Greenbay.....They are both 4-0 and not to many people outside their fans base ever thought they would have that record going into this part of the season.....That is news and that is what spporting news channels are supose to talk about..The teams that are winning....Dont hate just because they are doing their job....If the Skins would have won and been 4-0 also they would be getting alot of press coverage also.....As a Boy's fan I really didnt think Dallas would be clicking on offense like they are, I knew with Parcells gone we would see more of an attacking style offense but I never thought it would be as good as it is this early into the season. The ways the Boys are playing right now I can really see them going 13-3 or better it they dont have a melt down... it is a long season with a lot of games left so all I can do it take it one game at a time and enjoy the ride

If we were 4-0, there is no way we get that kinda press. We were 3-0 a couple of years ago and they blew us off.

If we were 4-0, there is no way we get that kinda press. We were 3-0 a couple of years ago and they blew us off.

well I dont think its just because we are 4-0 sure that has alot to do with it but also because of how we are winning the games, heck last week we could of put up 50 points if we didnt pull alot of our starters going into the 4th quarter....

No one expected Dallas to have that type of offense this year...

Archived