Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Profootballweekly.com on Greg Ellis

doncherry

Maybe if you think about it a little harder you'll figure it out. Keep trying!

Btw, the Giants-Dallas game was far from over going into the 4th. Did you even watch that game?

we were up by 9 at the beggining of the 4th, and up by 16, 2 minutes into the 4th It is not like we were sweating bullets here

we were up by 9 at the beggining of the 4th, and up by 16, 2 minutes into the 4th It is not like we were sweating bullets here

Hey, that was an AWESOME first half...

How much do refs make to keep the pukes in tight games? Zero penalties in the first half.

You asked a question I answered, if you dont want an answer don't reply to my posts its simple.

Do you disagree that a 4th quarter 16 point lead is pretty much game over?

Was the game over GOING INTO the 4th Quarter? That's what the original comment was. Maybe try following a little closer.You seem to have a lot of problems focusing on what the main theme is without going off on a tangent. The score 2mins INTO the 4th has little relevance to a comment about the game being decided GOING INTO the 4th.

Was the game over GOING INTO the 4th Quarter? That's what the original comment was. Maybe try following a little closer.You seem to have a lot of problems focusing on what the main theme is without going off on a tangent. The score 2mins INTO the 4th has little relevance to a comment about the game being decided GOING INTO the 4th.

wow man no need to get so pissy, no the game was over 2 minutes later, not going into it. that better?

LOL You just can not carry on a civil conversation can you? I am not arguing anything I am being civil and you are getting all wound up. Maybe you should put me on ignore if I bug you so much.

What's uncivil? The fact that I'm pointing out how dumb your posts were when following the flow of the conversation? As usual you're just to dense to get out of your own way. If you think I'm being uncivil why don't you put me on ignore? I mean if you're that sensitive to criticism then do yourself that favor.

and trying to argue symantics about when a game was over isn't a stupid argument?

Well, when you say the game was over going into the 4th when trying to make a point of dominating another team, and the facts just don't bear that out, then I think it becomes something more than mere semantics, it becomes a question of honsesty.

Well, when you say the game was over going into the 4th when trying to make a point of dominating another team, and the facts just don't bear that out, then I think it becomes something more than mere semantics, it becomes a question of honsesty.

lol who said anything about dominating the Giants??

See how silly it is to take one portion of a post, disect it, and totally discard the overall theme of it?

and trying to argue symantics about when a game was over isn't a stupid argument?

While not interested in getting into their set-to, and feeling it's a bit towards the much-ado-about nothing side on both parties, I did see right away the distinction Armchair was making and it was pretty simple and clear, really.

So, tell me, what is your excuse for missing it, too, yet feeling the need to join in? :)

lol who said anything about dominating the Giants??

See how silly it is to take one portion of a post, disect it, and totally discard the overall theme of it?

When you say the game was over before the 4th quarter began, then it's implying domination, isn't it?

I mean if I say the second Dallas-Washington game of 2005 was over before halftime, that would be true. You having a 9 point lead over a team that scored two TD's and a FG in the final period hardly supports any statement of it being over before the 4th began.

Sucks when you can't correctly apply things to make a point. Better luck next time.

While not interested in getting into their set-to, and feeling it's a bit towards the much-ado-about nothing side on both parties, I did see right away the distinction Armchair was making and it was pretty simple and clear, really.

So, tell me, what is your excuse for missing it, too, yet feeling the need to join in? :)

I'm sure you read the posts, so there isn't any need to further explain them...

It's just an argument that would go in circles, anyway... lol want me to just give in and say the Cowboys suck??

I'm sure you read the posts, so there isn't any need to further explain them...

It's just an argument that would go in circles, anyway... lol want me to just give in and say the Cowboys suck??

1. You didn't answer my question, or even indicate you adequately attended it. And given your first phrase here, it only increases my curiosity as to if nothing required further explaining, why were you joining in their back-n-forth, even while missing the point---just to pile on ? :)

2.Regarding the last phrase in your "reply", it also has nothing to do with my post, and given it's wording, I have to ask you why you are talking to me like I'm stupid? :)

1. You didn't answer my question, or even indicate you adequately attended it. And given your first phrase here, it only increases my curiosity as to if nothing required further explaining, why were you joining in their back-n-forth, even while missing the point---just to pile on ? :)

2.Regarding the last phrase in your "reply", it also has nothing to do with my post, and given it's wording, I have to ask you why you are talking to me like I'm stupid? :)

First off, I never assume anyone is stupid if I don't know them... if you took it that way, then so be it... wasn't intended that way...

secondly, if you look at my post, it was meant to just point out that his comment about a post being stupid was unjust, when he made a similar post...

Again, just more circle fighting between Skin and Boys fans... certainly not my intent... talking about football would be more preferable IMO...

talking about football would be more preferable IMO...

Normally I have no problem with your posting, 77, and think you "do football" fine. :)

If I judge that you (or any of your fellows) appear to be randomly engaging in piling on by jumping into an argument that you're not reasonably invested in, mainly just to give it to a 'skins fan, you may lose your posting privileges. :)

My suggestion to you (and all rival fans): just adhere closely to what you wrote above. They're your words and if you live by them you'll never goi wrong on ES. It's definitely your best work in our exchange. :)

I know some visitors are tired of seeing this below, but I consider it helping to minimize deportations.

From the fourm rules: So please be advised that it’s likely you will encounter, from time to time, critical, disparaging and even mean-spirited statements about things related to your chosen football team. It’s what we do here. And when there is a presumption to be given, it will be given to a Redskins fan.

Do enjoy your stay here---but please make the effort to avoid letting that interfere with our ability to enjoy your stay here.

Archived