Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One hookah session = 15 cigarettes?

styx491

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/2007/09/28/hookah_not_so_healthy_after_all

The VT school newspaper did this story, and as a very avid hookah smoker it took me by surprise. I was always told by people I trusted that smoking a hookah is not as bad for you as a cigarette is. Obviously I should have done my own research and found out my own facts before I assumed things, but back on point, what do you all think.?

I have had my hookah for almost 13 months now, and we, my friends and I , smoke it about 3 times a week, usually in groups of at least 5 or more. Sometimes drunkards come stumbling back on weekends late and they join our group. I use mouth tips for everyone who smokes and clean them out after every session. I know it's addicting, my friends and I have had cravings before, but I don't know if the 20 grams of shisha = 15 cigarettes is accurate...

Thoughts from the hookha shisha connoisseurs.

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/2007/09/28/hookah_not_so_healthy_after_all

The VT school newspaper did this story, and as a very avid hookah smoker it took me by surprise. I was always told by people I trusted that smoking a hookah is not as bad for you as a cigarette is. Obviously I should have done my own research and found out my own facts before I assumed things, but back on point, what do you all think.?

I have had my hookah for almost 13 months now, and we, my friends and I , smoke it about 3 times a week, usually in groups of at least 5 or more. Sometimes drunkards come stumbling back on weekends late and they join our group. I use mouth tips for everyone who smokes and clean them out after every session. I know it's addicting, my friends and I have had cravings before, but I don't know if the 20 grams of shisha = 15 cigarettes is accurate...

Thoughts from the hookha shisha connoisseurs.

Rosemary & Vanilla!

When in Jacksonville one of my favortie restraunts is a hookah lounge called the casbah. If you are ever in the area for some great food hit it up.

I was thinking about ordering one off ebay. How's it working for you? Where did you get yours? Where do you buy the supplies?

Archived