Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell is becoming a Clutch QB

HOF44

and LT has blown monkey nuts this year, and hes still playing far and above campbell. hes thrown 5 TDs to campbells 2. hes thrown for a 70.1% completion rating, to campbells 52.4% completion rating, and his QB rating is 20 points higher. they have similar yardage through the air, campbell benefits from the bombs he throws, his completion percentage is one of the worst in the league. hes gotta get better at hitting his receivers. rivers has thrown 1 more pick, not a big difference.

In all fairness his recievers also could do a better job of catching the balls thrown right too them. Right now it's on the recievers as well as the QB.

Emotional attachment aside, if you had the chance, would you trade everyone on the Skins except for JC for everyone on the Titans except for VY?

Can you name either of VY's receivers without looking them up?

Would you trade Betts for Chris Brown?

VY is leading the least talented team in football to near playoff caliber.

no i wouldnt but id take jeff fisher over joe gibbs anyday

I wouldnt kick Gibbs out for Fisher, however I would welcome him with open arms once Joe steps down. Im not debating you, just watin for the hatin.

why not?

Hes doing better then what gibbs is doing without half the talent. Not to mention hes in a tougher conference.

Iam tired of all this "iam nervious about the next game" "they are a real good team" "we played supersmart" i want my coach to be confident with killer instinct.

do you know what fisher told young to do in that one drive in 4th QTR? he said i want a TD here vince so we can pack it up and go.

Are you being serious? Go back and look at the film. You need to have a direct view of his eyes as in Monday night. Watch quarters 1,2,4 (3rd they don't discuss football). They show Campbell's eyes moving around the field. Inconsistency has been in the playcalling, not so much JC. It's considered progress when completing the deep ball. I think at this point that is his biggest problem.

Again my suggestion is to watch the film carefully. Then, you will see progress from our young qb.

inconsistent in playcalling, thats a laugh. playcalling didnt fumbe, it didnt misread moss and it didnt throw the ball to high and to low and with to much zip, JC has a long ways to go

Yeah, Auburn definitely was shafted that year. That was a complete mockery of college football. Oklahoma had a loss and Auburn went undefeated in the SEC which is the best conference in college football by a wide margin. I couldn't believe that back when it happened . . . if it had been a more high profile program more people would have made a bigger deal out of that situation.

. . . Jason also hasn't been given a fair opportunity to go out and play. The coaches are playing with him on a leash and it is time for that to stop. The thing about Vince Young is Fisher has allowed him to go out and play from his first start. He has taken his lumps and been allowed to learn from them . . . but he has been able to go play without worrying about mistakes. That's a huge difference between the two IMO.

so in his first year just jc let him do what he wants, glad your not our coach

Archived