Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those who have sat in upper level and lower level....

11Arrington56

Is there less stupidity in the lower level. I have only sat in the upper level(club seat once for a preseason) and I was curious if there is less drunk obnoxious retards in the lower than upper.

I had uppers for the Lions, Bills and Cowboys, but after my situation Sunday with an idiot who throw an aluminum bottle down to the lower deck and then decided I was a good enough target for a beatdown for telling him "that's not cool", I am tired of these idiots. I see these things every game, just don't want to be subjected to these idiots anymore.

I'd gladly pay twice as much to enjoy a game at FedEx without the morons.

Any advice, or is staying at home my best option. :helmet:

Now see, why are these obnoxious ticket holders not losing their season tickets? All people with these complaints should be able to put them in writing to the Redskins Ticket Office. Is the security just ignoring things? Also, not a great idea to sit on lower level because then your chances of being beaned with one of those bottles might increase. Staying home from the stadium is starting to sound like a great answer these days. It's a shame when going to watch a football game live isn't good enough anymore for some people, instead they have to trash themselves to have any fun.

Is there less stupidity in the lower level. I have only sat in the upper level(club seat once for a preseason) and I was curious if there is less drunk obnoxious retards in the lower than upper.

. :helmet:

I had just the opposite experience. My seats are in 431, it get's rowdy, but no real fights or beatdowns. I sold the Giants game, last year, and bought a pair of tickets in section 221.

The fan's in 221 there were much more obnoxious.

:2cents:

i never had a problem @ fed ex. but i have seen problems all over the stadium. i guess its just the luck (or unluck) of the draw of where you sit. i never had a problem in sec 128. its rowdy, but no fights around me. everyones pretty much loud and supportive. not to mention i sit near a bunch of older people.

It's luck of the draw on who you are around. It can be bad in the upper or lower bowel depending on the company in your proximity.

I am just so pissed about the whole thing. You wanna have a couple beers, fine. You wanna hell and scream all game, fine. It used to be "look at that one moron over there", years ago I sat in the top row of the endzone occasionally with my dad and there was a guy with a Sonny jersey that was so drunk(I nicknamed him Drunk Sonny) and so obnoxious it was funny, but he was the only guy I saw in that section. Now there are 5/10 guys all around you drunk off their tails, fighting with an opposing fan or their girlfriend.

It really pisses me off I can't go and enjoy my team without the prospect of knocking a drunk moron on his tail and likely spending the night in jail explaining myself. :mad:

I've sat in a lot of different places in the stadium (upper and lower) and there seems to be at least 5 or 6 people each game that have been complete asses. You'll get that everywhere in Fedex.

It's not the season ticket holders that are acting foolish, because it's not the season ticket holder that is sitting in the seats. The drunk person doesn't care if he gets thrown out. Even if the season ticket holder was to get reprimanded for selling it to the drunk loser it still won't keep that ass out of the stadium. He'll just find some other season ticket holder to buy from. Unless Fedex starts keeping a list of people being banned with their photos on it, you won't get rid of the *******s.

And by the way Babs, it's "bowl", that is unless you are complaining about the food you ate last night:silly: :laugh:

I've sat in a lot of different places in the stadium (upper and lower) and there seems to be at least 5 or 6 people each game that have been complete asses. You'll get that everywhere in Fedex.

It's not the season ticket holders that are acting foolish, because it's not the season ticket holder that is sitting in the seats. The drunk person doesn't care if he gets thrown out. Even if the season ticket holder was to get reprimanded for selling it to the drunk loser it still won't keep that ass out of the stadium. He'll just find some other season ticket holder to buy from. Unless Fedex starts keeping a list of people being banned with their photos on it, you won't get rid of the *******s.

And by the way Babs, it's "bowl", that is unless you are complaining about the food you ate last night:silly: :laugh:

See what did I tell you MIA for not drinking enough Sunday. You cost us the game.

As a season ticket holder I usually sit in section 421 row 27 but as a surprise I purchased club level for the family for the Giants game. Wow! talking about not being able to speak english the two guys who sat next to my 7 year old only spoke spitting drunkingeese. I switched seats with her and the drunk next to me continued spit and yell we want Dallas. What a Jack!@# The Upper Level is usually pretty tame and not too many problems. I am second guessing myself at this point on upgrading my family to club level.

HTTR!

Its not the season ticket holders. Seems like they just sell all there tickets. There are different people in the same seats next to me every game. Hell, during the Giants game, I sat next to 4 guys who couldn't speak one word of english between them.

We are season ticket holders in section 442, we have not had any problems in the 5 years that we have been going. There are 2 seats in behind us and 2 seats in beside us that always have different people in them, but they are redskin fans.

One game last season we were on the club level and I did not enjoy it at all. The people cared more about drinking instead of watching the game. They didn't even cheer for the team.

I am in section 446 and I have noticed that division games seem to be the worst. There is usually more fans of the other team because of the proximity of most of the division teams. Afternoon and night games have the drunker fans, but I don't think there is much of a difference between upper and lower level. I have been to a bunch of games at M&T in Baltimore and they are by far the drunkest and most obnoxious fans I have ever been around.

Now see, why are these obnoxious ticket holders not losing their season tickets? All people with these complaints should be able to put them in writing to the Redskins Ticket Office. Is the security just ignoring things? Also, not a great idea to sit on lower level because then your chances of being beaned with one of those bottles might increase. Staying home from the stadium is starting to sound like a great answer these days. It's a shame when going to watch a football game live isn't good enough anymore for some people, instead they have to trash themselves to have any fun.

Send your complaints to tickets@redskins.com

Pretty soon FedEx stadium might also be the Disney World of DC. Please, you people always seem to amaze me. IT IS PRO FOOTBALL, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? But yet how many times do people have to say this, if you think FedEX is bad, go to another stadium and youll see how calm we really are. Also, I noticed you are 18.........wait until your 21 and maybe you might understand that its a much better expierence when your feeling alittle tipsy.

And also, i was sitting in front of the dude who threw the bottle off the 400 level last sunday. It smoked a guy on the lower level right in the back wearing a shockey jersey. So everyone can calm down now, it didnt hit a Redskins fan.

Pretty soon FedEx stadium might also be the Disney World of DC. Please, you people always seem to amaze me. IT IS PRO FOOTBALL, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? But yet how many times do people have to say this, if you think FedEX is bad, go to another stadium and youll see how calm we really are. Also, I noticed you are 18.........wait until your 21 and maybe you might understand that its a much better expierence when your feeling alittle tipsy.

And also, i was sitting in front of the dude who threw the bottle off the 400 level last sunday. It smoked a guy on the lower level right in the back wearing a shockey jersey. So everyone can calm down now, it didnt hit a Redskins fan.

I'm not saying that I'm against rowdy behavior. Also, I wasn't the OP who raised the complaint. I also am tired of hearing the complaints and was merely raising a point. I think it is natural to let visiting fans know that they are in our house, and they will be subjected to our behavior. I've been to plenty of football games (Baltimore and DC), and I know that the fans in Baltimore are much worse than in DC. Besides, does it really matter that the bottle hit a Giants fan as opposed to a Redskins fan? In that case, then he is owed an apology because if that bottle were to hit his head, he could have been seriously hurt. I don't ever want to go to watch the Skins in a visiting stadium and end up in a hospital because of the malicious acts of a criminal. It's one thing to taunt opposing fans and make fun of them, but assault is crossing the line.

I'm not saying that I'm against rowdy behavior. Also, I wasn't the OP who raised the complaint. I also am tired of hearing the complaints and was merely raising a point. I think it is natural to let visiting fans know that they are in our house, and they will be subjected to our behavior. I've been to plenty of football games (Baltimore and DC), and I know that the fans in Baltimore are much worse than in DC. Besides, does it really matter that the bottle hit a Giants fan as opposed to a Redskins fan? In that case, then he is owed an apology because if that bottle were to hit his head, he could have been seriously hurt. I don't ever want to go to watch the Skins in a visiting stadium and end up in a hospital because of the malicious acts of a criminal. It's one thing to taunt opposing fans and make fun of them, but assault is crossing the line.

No I totally agree with what your saying......I guess the way I look at it is.........I've been to Giants stadium and Phili and from what I've seen there this issue wouldnt even be talked about there.

Wow. You're a real genius, huh?

Sheesh.

If it had hit a kid, would you be applauding that too?

Archived