Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brian Mitchell, UNGRATEFUL FORGETFUL PIECE OF $HIT

Chief skin

Mitchell was on an Eagle comcast special last night and was asked about the level of intesity players bring to a game like NFC Championship and the importance of playing it at home. He explained how when he was in WASHINGTON the NFC Championship games were played with 120% adrenaline the guys were just flying around hitting people for 60 minutes, the fans got us all the more pumped up. Then this ALZAHEIMERS patient says the fans in Philly are more VOCAL then in Washington, I remember those games like it was yestrday and RFK was SHAKING FOR THE 4 HOURS DURING THE GAME. Who the he11 does this lucky pice of $hit think he is, I know he hates Snyder, I think Snyder is an A$$HOLE with money and does not know what the he!! he is doing but don't blast the fans because management is incompetent and gave u a raw deal.

Yeah, actually the first part of his comments struck me as pretty gracious for Mitchell. I'll always like Mitchell. Can he be a loudmouth? Definitely. But he always had the desire and left his best out on the field. And he's probably right about the Vet, at least over the past 8-9 years (we haven't had a whole lot to get insanely vocal about, have we?).

I can't blame Mitch for being bitter, after all he did say he would take a pay cut to the league minimum so he can finish his career as a Redskin, but Mr. Snyder wanted Deion! :deal:

Would we be as upset if Bruce Smith made similary remarks about Buffalo and Washington? :?:

Archived