Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The School System Is To Blame For The Irrational Skins Fan!!!

SKINZ33

I declare that we unite and do something about the ridiculous comments and rationale that have flown across this message board. Now we know where the quick fire, ridiculous rational from some fans come from after only 3 games into the season....

I now understand that we must educate the flip=flopping fan and reverse this mind bottling (yes, bottling as in all your thoughts are trapped in a bottle) train of thought.

What is the school system teaching our kids at such a young age?

For those that are ready to crucify the team after only 3 games...this ones for you.

bandwagonkk2.jpg

I declare that on this day, Tuesday, the twenty-fifth of September in the year two thousand and seven, that I will fight the ignorance and do my part to spread intelligence to the irrational fan.

Signed,

Skinz33

Anyone else?

I would love to help the dumbed down children that find their way to ES! in 3 easy steps.

First: if you think Gibbs should be fired: Put your face in a paper hornet's nest.

Second: if you think Betts is better than Portis: Pull your head out of your ass, this may hurt but it should clear up any swelling of the brain( a.k.a. waterhead)

Third: if you are lost by my comments you should start with the second step and work your way to the first step..

PS. Rinse and repeat

It is pretty pathetic seeing the ridiculous amount of negativity being spewed around here right now.

I keep envisioning grown men sitting in front of a computer with teary eyes and red faces typing furiously away thinking their lives are over and that somehow their pain will go away by releasing it onto an internet discusson board.

The grown men part is what really sticks out.

I would love to help the dumbed down children that find their way to ES! in 3 easy steps.

First: if you think Gibbs should be fired: Put your face in a paper hornet's nest.

Second: if you think Betts is better than Portis: Pull your head out of your ass, this may hurt but it should clear up any swelling of the brain( a.k.a. waterhead)

Third: if you are lost by my comments you should start with the second step and work your way to the first step..

PS. Rinse and repeat

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Archived