Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Detroit: Gibbs Has a Chance to Apply What He Has Learned from this Loss

method man

Speaking of jinxes. The minute the announcers mentioned that Suisham had made 13 consecutive field goals dating back to last year I knew he'd miss.

me too. my friend and i were talking about that, because we were watching the jags-broncos game in commercials. they were saying something about elam never missing. then switch back to our game, and we're like, 'i friggin hate it when they do that, its a HUGE jinx.' low and behold, he missed it. Not the reason we lost, but it didn't help either.

If you noticed, our best deep play is off the play-action. When JC has the WR's go into routes deep, we don't connect as well.

Play-action feeds off the defense preparing for a run. Just food for thought. I would like to see what JC can do a little more. Especially when the game dictates it.

This Detroit game has "shootout" written all over it! I hope our D comes up with 5 picks/ fumbles!!!!

Score predictions anyone? I guess 52-36 Redskins.

I know I'm a dumby! We'll get 3 points ahead and we'll either down it or run it the rest of the time. But I can dream can't I?

Archived