Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd "we haven't lost a match all night"

monte55coleman

This is what I suspect is currently the main issue, and makes the most sense, other than Al having something against him. And even that doesn’t work as well--if JC wanted to throw to Lloyd, he would. It fits both what I have seen and what I regard as the facts to date.

Of course, I know Lloyd's persona and some of his plays contribute their share to his "bust-ness" here, particularly where he has rubbed Campbell the wrong way. He has to take his full measure of responsibility for doing whatever it takes to get his QB on his side.

Unrelated leanings Campbell has towards favoring other targets are no doubt reinforced by any personal issues with Lloyd. While I didn’t see that end-zone play as a “big bad on Lloyd", it wouldn't have helped his case with JC. An awesome catch might have.

Well stated. That's a lot of cards in the deck stacked against Lloyd at this point. Almost puts him behind Caldwell, coming fresh out the gate. A few solid catches by Reche and, oops, Lloyd will have a lot of Halo time on his hands.

Here's the makings of a good bet-

What will happen first- B. Lloyd TD catch, or Redskins Defense gets an INT?

The wildly popular notion that Lloyd "sucks" at a skill level and "doesn't try" is, and always has been, generally stupid. Other than Lavar, Brunell, and Ramsey, I haven’t seen such an endless dumb-thread-spawning subject where more people have been more stupid with more dedication than on the subject of Lloyd. Last sentence was a vent. :)

Effin' Brunell. Sorry, it's been awhile and somebody had to do it. :D

Makes my tongue hard.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

O catches 0 Yards. 1 Int given up. Says enough for me.

I don't know what his problem is but I don't think Jerry Rice or Art Monk would be spending their spare time proving to be the best at Halo if they were garbage on the field for the past 2 seasons.

Lloyd could bust his ass and force them to throw the ball to him. Our other receivers aren't that elite.

I don't even think it would be too hard for him to get Campbell and the someone on coaching staff to work with him for a couple extra hours to get him on the correct page on whatever he is screwing up.

Archived