Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dawkins is no Wolverine

ManleyMann7271

Maybe I'm missing something... But do people understand that he calls himself Wolverine and models himself after him, but he isn't REALLY Wolverine?

I mean, we call Sean Taylor the Hit Man. As far as I know he's never been hired to kill anyone...

We call Taylor and Landry Area 51. As far as I know, they aren't a crashed spaceship or aliens or a strip of land...

We call Jason Campbell "The Future"... He's certainly not the year 2047.

Geez!

Maybe I'm missing something... But do people understand that he calls himself Wolverine and models himself after him, but he isn't REALLY Wolverine?

I mean, we call Sean Taylor the Hit Man. As far as I know he's never been hired to kill anyone...

We call Taylor and Landry Area 51. As far as I know, they aren't a crashed spaceship or aliens or a strip of land...

We call Jason Campbell "The Future"... He's certainly not the year 2047.

Geez!

:D :laugh: :laugh:

It seriously amazes me how literal people are taking this Wolverine thing.

Wait, so you're not really dipping your snout into Alpo and typing with your claws right now?

Well don't that just beat all.

Here I am hovering just above this person's computer and doing my poltergeist thing tapping keys, all while sipping from my chalice thinking everyone else is as honest with their names as I am. :(

Dawkins was not at fault for the Cooley TD, it was Joselio Hanson.

Dawkins is not that big, so it is not very impressive that a massive FB trucked him.

Yoder did not hit Dawkins, Brian hit him with his head down, and that caused the neck injury.

Stingers can keep some guys out for months, and Dawkins is most likely playing this Sunday.

Does anybody remember the Skins Eagles game, where Dawkins sprained his ankle, the trainers wrapped it up, and he went right back out to play? Never missed a game either. Most players miss 2-4 weeks with a sprained ankle.

Dawk is just a throw back type of player. He will always be my favorite Eagle, and his jersey will never be out of style.

A few more interceptions, and he is going in the Hall of Fame.

Dawkins is not that big, so it is not very impressive that a massive FB trucked him.

Yoder did not hit Dawkins, Brian hit him with his head down, and that caused the neck injury.

Stingers can keep some guys out for months, and Dawkins is most likely playing this Sunday.

Does anybody remember the Skins Eagles game, where Dawkins sprained his ankle, the trainers wrapped it up, and he went right back out to play? Never missed a game either. Most players miss 2-4 weeks with a sprained ankle.

Dawk is just a throw back type of player. He will always be my favorite Eagle, and his jersey will never be out of style.

im pretty sure he might be able to get in now with his current stats but more picks wouldnt hurt his chances

So was Wolverine....I mean Dawkins responsible for ANYTHING that happened on Monday night. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

well Dawkins celebrates his tackles to get the fans into the game and raise the energy for his team.....Taylor doesnt celebrate because he talks majority of the time on the field and thats not really his style.

Also he didnt get ran over by Sellers or Yoder. He bounced off of Sellers and tackled Yoder from the side which didnt look ran over to me. Yoder just had forward progress from the angle Dawk took. Getting ran over is what Alstott did to Shawn Springs last season and that did not happen on either team monday night.

Sellers did run over him. Knocked him backwards. There was no bounce. His head hit Yoder's thigh. Gave him a stinger and probably a slight concussion. As others in here, I was glad to see him move his legs and arms when he started quivering.

Sellers did run over him. Knocked him backwards. There was no bounce. His head hit Yoder's thigh. Gave him a stinger and probably a slight concussion. As others in here, I was glad to see him move his legs and arms when he started quivering.

smh running him over would be what Alstott did to Springs last year. He bounced off of Sellers. You saying he got ran over is like saying Steven Jackson ran over Taylor last season which didnt happen either.

smh running him over would be what Alstott did to Springs last year. He bounced off of Sellers. You saying he got ran over is like saying Steven Jackson ran over Taylor last season which didnt happen either.

Well, then one of us needs glasses and I already wear them watching TV. It was clear to me that Dawkins tried to go low and Sellers knocked him back on his ass like he did the first time.

Archived