Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sellers Did it again! Sorry B Dawk...

SkinsNoles21

Maybe this isnt "whole entire own thread" worthy...but...

Sellers ran over Brian Dawkins again!

If you didnt see it, go back and look at the game, he ran his ass over once again. Dawkins comes flying in and Sellers just bucks on him and keeps on churning.

Official man crush damn that dude is jacked I love Mike Sellers thread...

Someone needs to get a copy of the two hits....because I want to watch them back to back...

Are you sure it's not Yoder you are talking about??

Everyone in the room where I watched the game was snickering throughout the Wolverine bit about Dawkins. What was that about? It made a very fierce man look like a little school child.

Dawkins isnt fierce, Dawkins is a speedbump on the road called "Get the hell out of my way bia" and Sellers was the one driving the Mack truck.

I remember in the interview w/ Dawkins earlier in the week, he stated that he loves playing the Redskins 'cause it is a knock down, drag out brawl and he needs a lil' extra ice after the game.

Well after the beating he took last night he is gonna need a lot more ice than he thought! :laugh:

This is a good thread. I am really thinking about getting a Sellars authentic!

if you do get one, and for anyone who gets one, you pretty much have to barrel over anything in your path regardless of what it is...cars, trucks, light poles...whatever you see...dont go around it...just run right through it.

Archived