Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Browns looking good

CommDownMan

Can somebody explain to me why Lewis called a timeout instead of just challenging the spot? I mean it looked like a) a questionable spot B) a fumble. Even if it was blown dead u can challenge the spot, and if you are going to call a timeout, might as well just challenge it anyways. Get it right u keep the timeout, otherwise u are in the same boat. Dumb call by the coach there in my opinion.

Damnit they are screwing me over, I have them in a survivor league. I knew I should have picked Chicago. Hopefully they come back. Although with that long td run its seeming less likely. Not that I don't have confidence in their O, but their D is playing terrible. Ravens game must have just been the Ravens O were that bad.

i picked Jax, thankfully they pull it out. 25% of my survivor pool went cincy though, so I much say I am not pulling for you.;)

Can't be serious Browns in the superbowl. These are the same sorry Browns that received that a** kicking last week against the Steelers. They were playing a sorry , no account defense of the Bengals enough said. The Browns will finish in last place like they always do.

Archived