Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Media Packet: Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles 9/17/07

Tarhog

If I'm Joe Gibbs and really want the best chance at winning now .I bench Campbell and sign Leftwich asap...

Anyone think that Landry will actually be on the team this time next year.....Not me......................:mad:

Anyone notice that Campbell checks out the center's butt every time he walks up to center.

If I'm Joe Gibbs and really want the best chance at winning now .I bench Campbell and sign Leftwich asap...

Anyone think that Landry will actually be on the team this time next year.....Not me......................:mad:

Anyone notice that Campbell checks out the center's butt every time he walks up to center.

......... :wtf:

Are you drinking today? Taking drugs? or are you just that iggnorant?:doh:

On Jason Campbell (QB #17):

"There were some things that obviously he would have liked to have done better. As a young quarterback when you start off the year with an interception, that is a tough one to come back from. What you see in him is what some of the players said. He came to the sideline and said ‘I know exactly what I should have done and I didn’t do it.’ You watch him and he does not get flustered, which is a great sign for a quarterback. He made some great plays later on with the blitz break off, the fade down the field to (Antwaan, WR #82) Randle El and the deep hook route to Santana (Moss, WR #89). His day was back and forth but for a young guy he hung tough and made some plays that really helped us down the stretch."

That made me feel very good. (Gibbs talking about Campbell).

Archived