Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Take That Chris Mortensen: Eli Cleared to Play

Inquisitor

People for the last time, he DIDN'T fly out to Alabama to see Dr. Andrews. His MRI results were sent to him, and based on those X-rays Dr. Andrews was reportedly very encouraged and echoed the Giants claim that there was no separation of the shoulder. Which again goes completely contrary to what Mort was originally reporting. Hope that clears the air once and for all.

Yup he's a warrior all right, a warrior who hasn't missed a single start since he first replaced Kurt Warner as a rookie. A guy who has consistently taken big hits through-out his career only to pop right back up again. A guy who has played through injury, and pain before. He's definitely a silent warrior no question about that. But warrior non-the-less. How many games has McNabb missed in the last 5 years again?

Who ever mentioned McNabb? The fact that McNabb suffers serious injuries in no way changes the fact that only a naive and overzealous child would refer to any football player, much less a spoon-fed whiner like Eli Manning, as a "warrior." He's an athlete, a world class athlete. He isn't a warrior. As far as athletes go he isn't even particularly resilient, considering he couldn't accept playing anywhere other than the palce that would make him most marketable.

You got ahead of yourself and made a silly statement. It's OK to admit it.

Who ever mentioned McNabb? The fact that McNabb suffers serious injuries in no way changes the fact that only a naive and overzealous child would refer to any football player, much less a spoon-fed whiner like Eli Manning, as a "warrior." He's an athlete, a world class athlete. He isn't a warrior. As far as athletes go he isn't even particularly resilient, considering he couldn't accept playing anywhere other than the palce that would make him most marketable.

You got ahead of yourself and made a silly statement. It's OK to admit it.

Oh God, are you really trying to make an argument over the semantical usage of the word warrior? I'm pretty sure I made it clear in my second post it was used in reference to the mans durability. I brought up McNabb's name to show the other side of the spectrum. Please get over yourself and try and debate relevant points, straw man arguments are not worth my time.

Oh God, are you really trying to make an argument over the semantical usage of the word warrior? I'm pretty sure I made it clear in my second post it was used in reference to the mans durability. I brought up McNabb's name to show the other side of the spectrum. Please get over yourself and try and debate relevant points, straw man arguments are not worth my time.

Try using the English language correctly. In no way does Eli qualify as a warrior, which is actually the only thing I commented on to begin with.

Archived