Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Postgameheroes.com breakdown of Skins/Fins

Walking Deadman

Thanks for the link Walking Deadman. Dillweed will be doing this all season fyi. Defensive breakdown goes up tomorrow and screencap feature runs on Wednesday (like we did with the Jason Campbell hit). Glad you guys enjoy the content!

Oh man, you'll get constant University of Miami shout-outs from us. lol

Not a prob. great content....keep it up :cheers:

I like the site, like the guy's commentary.

On his grading of the O-line, the guy with the most brownie points of the game was: Heyer, our UDFA rookie. (He's seriously down on Betts, though. Almost as much as on Brunnell.)

He's not down on Betts he just hate the way Betts pick up blocks. And the truth is Betts suck at blocking.

Thanks for the link Walking Deadman. Dillweed will be doing this all season fyi. Defensive breakdown goes up tomorrow and screencap feature runs on Wednesday (like we did with the Jason Campbell hit). Glad you guys enjoy the content!

Oh man, you'll get constant University of Miami shout-outs from us. lol

Great site you got going there. Give us fans who don't have the time to do all these research to get real insight into the game.

FYI...Dillweed just put up a defensive breakdown as well charting blitzes and times targeted, etc..

I LOVE your site man. Go there before and after games regularly.

Chambers beats Smoot but drops the ball, Smoot celebrates like he just used Jedi mind tricks and caused the incompletion.
Ha. Dolphins tried to run the hurry up on the last play to prevent us from substituting. So, we went with the 4-3 personnel. This time, we had time to substitute and we still kept the same package in there. Versatility ****es.

:laugh: :laugh:

Made me smile. Dillweed is the man, fantastic analysis

Archived