Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYC Skins fans...Red Sky Bar (see video)

LaRou

Good news! They are adding TVs, staff, and space (opening up the roof and upstairs lounge and adding a projector screen in the lounge).

They were clearly overwhelmed and under-prepared for the number of people who showed up (even though I warned them several times).

Here's a letter we received from their manager.

Hey Redskins fans! Thank you so much for showing up this past Sunday and sharing your enthusiasm and energy with us! I apologize for the hiccups from yesterday as this was our first week and we had not expected the huge turnout that ensued.

For future games we will have most if not all tv's on the Redskins game, our huge projection screen up and running with the game as well as our second floor and roofdeck open. The second floor will have a large screen and audio.

I appreciate the emails with feedback from yesterday's game and apologize that I was not here to make sure things had gone a little more smoothly as I was out of town. I would love to hear anything else that you may like to see done differently or added.

I look forward to seeing you all on Monday night when the Redskins beat the Eagles making it 2-0!!!!!!

-Heather-

Red Sky Management

Updated specials....

* $2 Bud/Bud Light drafts

* Ice cold bucket of any 5 bottled beers for $20

* 25 cent wings

They are also opening up their lounge and roof deck. The lounge has audio and includes a large projector screen, and they will add a large projector screen in the main bar

So everyone should get their beers more quickly, have a better view of the game, and more elbow room.

I was there on Sunday and had a blast... I'm even giving up the 50 in. Hi Def TV at home to go watch it there again on Monday... I'd hope to see as many people there as possible, as roasted green chickens always taste better with friends...

Rou, I sent those pics... there were easily 200 of us there...

See you guys there!!!

What up all,

I'm new to the area having recently relocated to North Jersey from Virginia for school and, long story short, I NEED to see my Skins. I've got a quick question:

Do ya think they'd let me hang around despite the fact that I wouldn't be giving them business by buying drinks? I see that they offer things other than alcohol, but I'm not sure how busy they'll be and if they'd just admit people they can load up with booze in addition to food.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'd rather get this straight before I attempt to make my way up there.

Thanks for your help in advance!

:phinsuck:

Where in NJ are you. I am in North jersey and hit Bennigans. It isnt a Redskin bar, but I get a TV with sound if youre interested

I was there on Sunday and had a blast... I'm even giving up the 50 in. Hi Def TV at home to go watch it there again on Monday... I'd hope to see as many people there as possible, as roasted green chickens always taste better with friends...

Rou, I sent those pics... there were easily 200 of us there...

See you guys there!!!

Thanks very much for the pics, daddio.

• 1 month later...

Archived