Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

maury tortures woman with balloons!

Leonard Washington

What I don't understand is why the people on these shows with these supposed "fears" always have a hysterical reaction, e.g. running away, screaming and crying. A lot of us have a fear of one thing or another, but I don't think we handle it in the same way, which, to me, is over dramatic and, frankly, fake.

What I don't understand is why the people, on these shows, with these supposed "fears" always have a hysterical reaction, e.g. running away, screaming and crying. A lot of us have a fear of one thing or another, but I don't think we handle it in the same way, which, to me, is over dramatic and, frankly, fake.
A phobia is something that is clinically diagnosed, not the same as simply being "afraid" of something. By nature, they are irrational.

Not saying that the show is 100% real, but reactions like that aren't abnormal.

A phobia is something that is clinically diagnosed, not the same as simply being "afraid" of something. By nature, they are irrational.

Not saying that the show is 100% real, but reactions like that aren't abnormal.

True, but I just doubt that everyone with a phobia reacts in this way. My old girlfriend was deathly afraid of spiders and wouldn't even react as hysterical as these people. I guess it isn't the phobia I am questioning, but their reactions to the supposed phobia.

True, but I just doubt that everyone with a phobia reacts in this way. My old girlfriend was deathly afraid of spiders and wouldn't even react as hysterical as these people. I guess it isn't the phobia I am questioning, but their reactions to the supposed phobia.

My parents had a friend when I was a kid who would react like this to snakes.

Archived