Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So i met a few Redskins players in DC this past weekend.

VsR785

I'm not gonna name where, but this weekend i met them downtown. I'm assuming it was their last party night out since game one is right around the corner.

I met and shook the hands of:

Clinton Portis, Shawn Springs, Marcus Washington, and Santana Moss

I saw Sean Taylor......

Santana is one cool dude, he gave me a bro hug as he walked out of the bathroom and I got a picture with CP.

<3 y'all Redskins, thanks for being cool like that.

Well then I will. Cuz I'm not cool. You were at Lotus for CP birthday. Aren't you cool? I mean like you are sooooooooooo cool for keeping it a secret. Like cool to the max.

er cloud 9 if they were there too... hehhehehe

I'm not gonna name where, but this weekend i met them downtown. I'm assuming it was their last party night out since game one is right around the corner.

I met and shook the hands of:

Clinton Portis, Shawn Springs, Marcus Washington, and Santana Moss

I saw Sean Taylor......

Santana is one cool dude, he gave me a bro hug as he walked out of the bathroom and I got a picture with CP.

<3 y'all Redskins, thanks for being cool like that.

You got to shake the hands of all those guys? Cuz' id expect a lot of people to be crowding around them

Wasn't Portis's Birthday party held this past weekend?

that's exactly what I was thinking cuz I remember reading from somewhere on saturday where Kili Lefotu said he was cut but knew was gonna be on PS. Then he said he and his wife were gonna go to CP's birthday party.

but dude, a bro hug from Santana?

I'd sell all the clothes I wore that day on ebay

Archived