Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ZEITGEIST: The Movie

NattyLight

So if a plane hits the top of the building and explosions are going off at nearly the same time in the basement

It's safe to just say, oh well it was just a transformer?? No need to look here any further?? :doh:

Except that is not what happened, and pretending or assuming that this is what happened is deceiving yourself.

Try and find the actual, original quotes on which this assertion is based. See if you ever can find anything of the sort. You can't.

Or maybe read the link I sent you to a few posts above - they did the foot work for you.

Except that is not what happened, and pretending or assuming that this is what happened is deceiving yourself.

Try and find the actual, original quotes on which this assertion is based. See if you ever can find anything of the sort. You can't.

Or maybe read the link I sent you to a few posts above - they did the foot work for you.

We are talking about Zeitgeist the movie here aren't we??

Well the WITNESSES in this movie state as much

Or I wouldn't have said it in the first place so I'm not pretending or assuming anything

But if you want to tell the people who were there that this didn't happen then that's on you

For every question you answer, they can ask 10 more questions. No one can satisfy a conspiracy theorist but themselves, but they don't want to be satisfied.

You sit here saying that I'm pretending and assuming things and you're assuming you know the way people minds work

This is why this argument never goes anywhere because you immediately think your way of thinking is somehow above the so called conspiracy theorist

We are talking about Zeitgeist the movie here aren't we??

Well the WITNESSES in this movie state as much

Or I wouldn't have said it in the first place so I'm not pretending or assuming anything

But if you want to tell the people who were there that this didn't happen then that's on you

Oh for god's sake.

Here's some more eyewitnesses.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6959513364412409785&q=alien+abduction&total=1954&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

You sit here saying that I'm pretending and assuming things and you're assuming you know the way people minds work

This is why this argument never goes anywhere because you immediately think your way of thinking is somehow above the so called conspiracy theorist

I have been in enough of these threads to make a fair generalization.

And yes, I am egotistical enough to think that my sceptical way of thinking, requiring evidence and a logical structure to my arguments, is somehow superior to the the conspiracy theorist way of thinking, which is throw it all in a blender and treat all suppostions equally.

What can I say? I'm guilty. :whoknows:

Don't even need to watch the link :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is so freaking typical

If I can't explain it, they are loons LOL

This is what I'm talking about

Any wave of thought that goes against the established wave of thinking (In this case established by the Government) is considered conspiracy loons

:applause: Bravo

Thanks for proving my point

I have been in enough of these threads to make a fair generalization.

And yes, I am egotistical enough to think that my sceptical way of thinking, requiring evidence and a logical structure to my arguments, is somehow superior to the the conspiracy theorist way of thinking, which is throw it all in a blender and treat all suppostions equally.

What can I say? I'm guilty. :whoknows:

The word Conspiracy Theorist ties everything together doesn't it??

If I believe 911 was an inside job I must believe everything that goes with it right? :doh: Aliens, fake Moon thing, and whatever else ties into the word

It's just a stupid, arrogant way to think that was created just for situations like this

If you don't believe what they force feed you, then you are just a loon

End of discussion

Don't even need to watch the link :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is so freaking typical

If I can't explain it, they are loons LOL

This is what I'm talking about

Any wave of thought that goes against the established wave of thinking (In this case established by the Government) is considered conspiracy loons

:applause: Bravo

Thanks for proving my point

I don't have 2 hours at work to watch every damn stupid thing someone posts on here.

Why don't you go to this site www.debunking911.com. Read EVERY SINGLE ARTICLE AND LINK ON THAT PAGE. Until you have read every single one of them and can discuss them in detail, I will accuse you of dodging my information.

Fair's fair, right?

The word Conspiracy Theorist ties everything together doesn't it??

If I believe 911 was an inside job I must believe everything that goes with it right? :doh: Aliens, fake Moon thing, and whatever else ties into the word

It's just a stupid, arrogant way to think that was created just for situations like this

If you don't believe what they force feed you, then you are just a loon

End of discussion

Let me ask you this.

Do you really think this is the first 9/11 thread we have ever had on this message board?

How much of my life do I need to waste on this?

I don't have 2 hours at work to watch every damn stupid thing someone posts on here.

Why don't you go to this site www.debunking911.com. Read EVERY SINGLE ARTICLE AND LINK ON THAT PAGE. Until you have read every single one of them and can discuss them in detail, I will accuse you of dodging my information.

Fair's fair, right?

Well if you make a thread and it's about that link you posted then I would do that if I wanted to jump in and argue the points. I wouldn't just jump in if I didn't know wtf I was talking about

But since this thread is titled ZEITGEIST then that's what I'm here to talk about

You are the one trying to argue points and you didn't even watch the movie

So you're the one here assuming things not me

Let me ask you this.

Do you really think this is the first 9/11 thread we have ever had on this message board?

How much of my life do I need to waste on this?

Of course its not, I've been involved in a lot of the other ones

If you don't want to talk about it then why are you in this thread??

You obviously didn't bother watching the movie but you're sitting here trying to argue the points??

If you feel it's a waste of time then why do you bother??

Would it hurt you if someone actually watched this movie and said......... well now wait a second............

You can't have something like that on your watch huh? :laugh:

Nooo you have to post your links to they-are-all-loons.com to put out the fire

I've watched a lot of 9/11 propoganda, including Loose Change. I have read about Zeitgeist before. It is broken down in detail, scene by scene, on the James Randi site forums.

I can have an opinion now about the general subject matter and about the people who put this stuff forward as credible.

I don't need to reinvent the wheel each morning to drive my car.

Would it hurt you if someone actually watched this movie and said......... well now wait a second............

You can't have something like that on your watch huh? :laugh:

Nooo you have to post your links to they-are-all-loons.com to put out the fire

Yes it does hurt me. The dumbing-down and paranoiding-up of this site (and America) affects me.

Say - Have you read all those articles and links yet? Why are you dodging the truth? :)

Yes it does hurt me. The dumbing-down and paranoiding-up of this site (and America) affects me.

Say - Have you read all those articles and links yet? Why are you dodging the truth? :)

I've watched a lot of 9/11 propoganda, including Screw Loose Change and 9/11 Conspiracies Fact or Fiction on the history channel.

I can have an opinion now about the general subject matter and about the people who put this stuff forward as credible.

I don't need to reinvent the wheel each morning to drive my car. :)

I've watched a lot of 9/11 propoganda, including Screw Loose Change and 9/11 Conspiracies Fact or Fiction on the history channel.

I don't need to reinvent the wheel each morning to drive my car. :)

:laugh: Fair enough.

:laugh: Fair enough.

Ok seriously

I just want to ask why does this concept of it possibly being an inside job seem so crazy to you??

Has governments never tried to deceive the masses in the past? I mean even Hitler himself said the bigger the lie the most likely the public would accept it. Former FBI director J Edgar Hoover said this; 'The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists

I mean seriously is it crazy for someone to question big events such as this in our history?

Umm, it is well documented that the custodian worker (can't remember his name and too lazy to look it up) has repeated this numerous times. He is considered a hero that day for leading hundreds of people to safety.

Do you honestly question him?

Wow. This movie just floored me. I want to thank whoever posted it.

Look folks, the speculation on Christianity/religion will always be debatable, forever. Literally. Did anyone watch the rest of the movie?

The 9.11 theories are admirable and somewhat "done," but the bulk of the movie suggests a theory that I have never even considered- world banks and absolute power through the manipulation of money, and the increasing control of society via decreasing liberties of the individual.

Microchips? We are screwed, plain and simple. Eff it, I'm not paying taxes anymore...

Welcome to the club.

:cheers:

This is what I have been saying for the longest time and it is what is actively being worked towards everyday.

I find it amusing that people discredit the sources used for this movie. If you do that, then you have to discredit the bible as well

written by men 150 years after the death of "jesus". No first hand accounts. Only hearsay stories. no proof from the time of jesus that he ever existed. Countless translations and translation errors. If the original copy of these documents was not written in english, then how come everything has a melodic tune to it? all these quotes that rhyme. doesn't matter the language; enlglish, french, spanish...

Nycean creed, a group of men who got together and decided what was used and what wasn't. cherry picked information. good lord.

Really, if it really was the story of god, don't you think he would have made it more clear? No, instead we have over 25 versions of the bible. Give me a break.

How many of you are aware that purgatory was a concept that was fabricated well after the year 1000? I bet not many of you.

Welcome to the club.

:cheers:

This is what I have been saying for the longest time and it is what is actively being worked towards everyday.

Yeah, I wrote that a few months back...since then, I have done as much research as I can on the topic; everything I have found seems to support this agenda. HR 1955, directive 51...you're right; we move closer to this reality every day.

Archived