Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Area 51 License Plate Just Arrived!!!

SKINZ33

That's cool bro but I never understood the "Area 51" thing. What is that supposed to mean? Our secondary is a top secret location that nobody knows about?

AREA 51: the area protected by Landry and Taylor. Opposing WRs frequently cross into this path, but few make it out to talk about it.

lol, if it stays a hidden gem i'm fine with that.

Just wanted to let you know that my license plates came in and they look sweeet!!

It's the redskins plate and it says AREA51.

Hopefully enough people will know what I'm talking about.

You dont think I'll suffer from buyers remorse do you?

I hope not.

You need to get a t-shirt that goes along with your plates.:D

That's cool bro but I never understood the "Area 51" thing. What is that supposed to mean? Our secondary is a top secret location that nobody knows about?

Me neither. According to what legend does stuff "dissappear"? Bermuda triangle? Sure... but area 51?

Thats what they should call the Yankees dugout with all the resident "aliens".

I think the area 51 nomenclature make no sense for us whatsoever. It sounds cool, but does not fit.

This might be the year for "bruise brothers" but we kind of **** the bed with that one last year. Oh well... back to the drawing board.

Me neither. According to what legend does stuff "dissappear"? Bermuda triangle? Sure... but area 51?

Thats what they should call the Yankees dugout with all the resident "aliens".

I think the area 51 nomenclature make no sense for us whatsoever. It sounds cool, but does not fit.

This might be the year for "bruise brothers" but we kind of **** the bed with that one last year. Oh well... back to the drawing board.

Area 51 is a goverment facility, that houses many of our greatest top secret weapons, and any one who ventures onto it, meets with immediate severity and punishment.

also like a GW defense, it is filled with mystery and confusion about what it really is

Archived