Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SI's Redskins Season Preview.

BlackMagic21

So many views not many posts what gives! :mad:

lol :laugh:

Okay. As usual, what bothers me is the lack of research. We didn’t address the DL in the draft or via free agency. Shouldn’t the writer done some research or at least mentioned Golston, Montgomery and the way Andre Carter finished the season?

Okay. As usual, what bothers me is the lack of research. We didn’t address the DL in the draft or via free agency. Shouldn’t the writer done some research or at least mentioned Golston, Montgomery and the way Andre Carter finished the season?

This is Dr Z we are talking about here. Skins hater for life.

Love how SI tries to bash GW by how much the playes make vs. their performance last year. As if GW does the signing and as if we had all our starters in and healthy that comprise that salary figure.

SI, and 99% of the media are ass-clowns anyway. They never think teams will improve by more than 2 games, they never take injuries into account, they're stupid. Anyone remember how much they all ****ted on the Eagles after they went 6-10 in '05 because of injuries? They were supposed to be dead last, but now they can do no wrong. ****ing circus monkies.

And at the bottom of the page, they say we go for the quick fix and don't draft well? Are they talking about pre-Gibbs, cuz since Joe has been here we've done pretty well in the draft. Sean Taylor, Chris Cooley, Jason Campbell, Carlos Rogers, Rocky McIntosh, Kedric Golston, and now Laron Landry, and probably HB Blades in 2 years. I can't stand these BS continued perceptions. Do some ****ing research for once ********s.

Archived