Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES COVERAGE: Redskins vs Ravens (FINAL w/AUDIO/PHOTOS)

JimmiJo

We can't find the game on here in Williamsburg, not even on Comcast Sports, there's some fight on.

Called a few sports bars and they're telling us the game has been 'blacked out'. Wonder if this is due to the storms?

Hope everyone up north is safe!

:cheers:

<3 Deborah <3

Are they broadcasting on Comcast sports?

Right now Comcast is showing a program on the history of the Skins where we are. It's interesting, but we'd rather have a game obviously!

Edit: Comcast now reporting that players are beginning to file back onto the field, and it will be a minimum of 25 minutes until the game starts. (As of 8:27PM)

This is murf again. Don't worry about JimmiJo - he wouldn't leave the press box unless the stadium was on fire. It's the rest of us who are actually on the field who want this weather to clear up.

Looks like you are good for another hour, then there is another cell coming but it has weakened considerably.

I'm in the Richmond area. The game is supposed to be broadcast locally on ABC, but they are currently showing Dr. Sues, I think I'd rather be watching American Idol.

The streaming ticker at the bottom of the screen says they are having technical difficulties at the stadium and will broadcast as soon as it is fixed. A few minutes ago they were estimating a 9 pm start time, but they are no longer showing an ETA.

Archived