Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Showing Redskins Pride

SPIKE T

I have my home listed for sale and my agent brought some agents from the office by to inspect my home and provide feedback.

One of the agents said that I need to remove a sign on my front porch. Below is a picture of the sign in ?.

10416256678_2_M.jpg

If you look at the steps at the top is a street sign that says "WASHINGTON REDSKINS DR.

I would like all of my EXSKINS FANS TO GIVE THERE HONEST OPINION.

SHOULD I REMOVE THE SIGN BECAUSE ONE OF THE REALTORS THAT PREVIEWED MY HOME IS OF THE OPINION THAT THIS IS AN ISSUE THAT MAY PREVENT WOULD BE BUYERS FROM PURCHASING MY HOME.

I will tell you this I wear my skins gear with pride all the time . I look at being a skins fan like being married take the good with the bad, for better or worse.

The people that live across the street like the Steelers, I would say they are Diehard Fans, but they only fly their Steelers flag when the team is winning.

I have backed my team from the day I was born, even when they signed Deion Sanders. That was hard to swallow, but after a case of cold beer I had no problem.

I am thinking about making bumper stickers that show a REDSKINS PLAYER PISSING ON A REALTOR FROM THE NATIONWIDE COMPANY THAT I HAVE MY HOME LISTED WITH. WHO KNOWS I MAY RAISE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY MY MORTGAGE AND DONATE MY HOME TO CHARITY.

Sorry for the caps I am pissed. Also I have six dogs that are my kids because I do not have any . They are BIGTIME SKINS FANS. One of the agents said that "the dogs need to go" Now either this agent is a Cowboy fan or a Falcon fan.

Is it me ? I know the housing market is tight but do I need to disown my team and put my dogs down to sell it.

If that is the case I will be living in a cardboard box at Fedex Field, because I aint no sellout. Please help

I have my home listed for sale and my agent brought some agents from the office by to inspect my home and provide feedback.

One of the agents said that I need to remove a sign on my front porch. Below is a picture of the sign in ?.

10416256678_2_M.jpg

If you look at the steps at the top is a street sign that says "WASHINGTON REDSKINS DR.

I would like all of my EXSKINS FANS TO GIVE THERE HONEST OPINION.

SHOULD I REMOVE THE SIGN BECAUSE ONE OF THE REALTORS THAT PREVIEWED MY HOME IS OF THE OPINION THAT THIS IS AN ISSUE THAT MAY PREVENT WOULD BE BUYERS FROM PURCHASING MY HOME.

I will tell you this I wear my skins gear with pride all the time . I look at being a skins fan like being married take the good with the bad, for better or worse.

The people that live across the street like the Steelers, I would say they are Diehard Fans, but they only fly their Steelers flag when the team is winning.

I have backed my team from the day I was born, even when they signed Deion Sanders. That was hard to swallow, but after a case of cold beer I had no problem.

I am thinking about making bumper stickers that show a REDSKINS PLAYER PISSING ON A REALTOR FROM THE NATIONWIDE COMPANY THAT I HAVE MY HOME LISTED WITH. WHO KNOWS I MAY RAISE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY MY MORTGAGE AND DONATE MY HOME TO CHARITY.

Sorry for the caps I am pissed. Also I have six dogs that are my kids because I do not have any . They are BIGTIME SKINS FANS. One of the agents said that "the dogs need to go" Now either this agent is a Cowboy fan or a Falcon fan.

Is it me ? I know the housing market is tight but do I need to disown my team and put my dogs down to sell it.

If that is the case I will be living in a cardboard box at Fedex Field, because I aint no sellout. Please help

sanfordandson17.jpg

jus jokes

keep the sign, who wants any NON-Redskins fans living in your old house where you do live anymore....dang

If people are going to make a decision about buying a house,based on a sign, that you will probably take with you when you go,

or that can be easily removed, then they have bigger issues than buying a house imo.

KEEP IT, f em all

edit" AND KEEP THE DOGS, who in the hell do they think they are to tell you to get rid of your dogs to sell the house!?!? I would tell them if they keep insisting to get rid of them, that you will change realtors, my :2cents:

Archived