Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predicting the final roster.

illone

The only reason I would think that they would cut either Brunell or Collins is if they are worried that Palmer would get snatched off the practice squad if they put him there.

Otherwise, the Redskins will keep both Collins and Brunell.

In which order, I don't know. :)

Put Palmer on the practice squad. He is nothing special. If he gets picked up, it will be no loss.

Collins is way better than MB in this offense. MB can't get it done anymore, it's very obvious. I put him and Trent Dilfer in the same category since we signed him.

Fabini, gone.... We will either keep Pinkston or Bradford for depth, not the kid.... not that I agree with it, but more as a possession receiver when it gets down to it.

HB Blades is in... he is a yound London Fletcher!!! What a find there!!!

Looks like a good roster....

I'm a bit surprised to see Portis on the list. According to Live4Skins he's supposed to be traded... :D

Actually the list seems fairly true. What about the new FB Beasley? He hasn't played a down yet and he's already cut?

Also, hate to throw the I-card jinx out there, but we still need to get through parts of two more games without losing another starter to injury.:(

I actually don't think Fabini makes the team if Heyer and Wade are on the roster. I think the guys who will make it are guys who can play multiple positions on the line. Certainly, Tucker is a strong candidate there.

Jason

I agree. I have Fabini missing the cut (and Tucker making it) but what I'm saying is even Fabini is ahead of Whitley. And for the record Fabini has been playing at guard, not tackle.

Archived