Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody know any websites that have textbooks for reasonable prices?

PresidentClinton07

College started on Monday and textbooks are obviously required for each class. I was wondering if anybody knows any sites where they sell cheap textbooks, whether it be new or used.

The bookstore prices at school are high and all the used books are sold out. Ofcourse I could google for websites but I wanted to see if anybody would recommend any sites they have used before. Im sure other members could benefit from this thead too. :)

Thanks in advance!

http://www.halfpricebooks.com/

A lot of my students also use Amazon. My impression is that even used they are somewhat more dependable, but there is no way you are going to get them for Monday.

Thanks for the sites Liberty and PeterMP, ill check it out. College started on the 20th. I dont really need the books ASAP but the faster the better. :D

i usually find all I need between half/ebay and amazon marketplace. E-follett.com is a source also.

www.cheapesttextbooks.com

Go there and search for your books and it will tell you the cheapest price and on which site. Also, check if there are off-campus book stores, they usually can be cheaper and may have more used books. Another idea is to see if there is some form of online book sales/exchange for your school.

Archived