Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When do we start releasing players?

BALLz

Just wondering when we have to start cutting players to get our roster down. And how many do we have to release. I thought each pre season game had a fewer # of roster spots until we get down to the 53 man roster. Who do you guys see being the first to go. I think we start with a few recievers. Probably Hoag and Toler. I'd could see Jamaal Green getting cut after getting hurt saturday. One of the Tight ends too.

Just wondering when we have to start cutting players to get our roster down. And how many do we have to release. I thought each pre season game had a fewer # of roster spots until we get down to the 53 man roster. Who do you guys see being the first to go. I think we start with a few recievers. Probably Hoag and Toler. I'd could see Jamaal Green getting cut after getting hurt saturday. One of the Tight ends too.

Correct me if I wrong, 1st wave of roster cuts are after week 3, final roster after week 4......

Correct me if I wrong, 1st wave of roster cuts are after week 3, final roster after week 4......

Your probably right. I was thinking it would suck to have to cut like 20 guys all at once but at the same time it wouldn't be fair to cut them after one showing.

There's this wonderful place called NFL.com....and they have many articles and information pertaining to - of all things - the NFL. Who knew? :silly:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6000900

since this is the only website in existance, can someone tell me what classes are being offered this semester at the local university?

(this is all in good fun, so don't take it personal) :D

I think we need to release somebody and bring in some competition for Suisham. I can live with hitting the upright from 47 but you can never, never kickoff out of bounds. That penalty is the biggest momentum killer since pass interference in the endzone.

Archived