Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is wrong with the New Orleans Saints?

JJredskins00

Again, this team collapsed at the end of the year...Heading into Week 11 this team was 7-2 and down the road they had a 4 game stretch against Baltimore, Minnesota, Cincinatti, and Carolina, all teams with losing records at the time. It just surprised me a whole lot, especially since its happened the last two years. Does Jim Haslett need to go? His team seems so unmotivated at the end of the season.

the Saints suffered a number of injuries that reduced what Brooks and McCalister and others could do..............

but because some of the Saints fans were really jerks this season, I don't feel sorry for them.

A second year in a row they were supposed to be in the running and they fell down on their arses :)

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

Perhaps they need to play the Chargers week in and week out from game 9 on.

That way, one of the two wouldnt collapse down the stretch....reminds me of the Skins under Turner by the way.

:laugh:

Why do people continue to harp on late season collapses by Norv. It happened what once? I mean if you look at his teams play, they were below average from the beginning to the end.

Archived