Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com: Matt Mosley blog, Power Rankings

DCsportsfan53

I don't really care where we're placed, until we see some football everybody is what they were last year in a power ranking, basically. However, this comment plain made me giddy. The season can't start soon enough, I think we're in a for a good one.

23. Washington- Some of us have been a little too hard on this team. I think Jason Campbell has the chance to do some nice things, and you have to like their situation at running back. I also think Sean Taylor and LaRon Landry have an opportunity to be the best safety tandem in the league soon. Taylor has been destroying people in training camp, so the Redskins are ready to see some opponents.

Click link for rest of article

http://myespn.go.com/profile/hashmarks

Agreed. Imagine the turmoil that will happen with some of the guys on that team if they have no running game without Tiki and Eli continues to suck.

At this point, I think it's pretty much a given Eli will suck. :laugh: The Eagles are going to be tough, though.

I think Houston can surprise everyone. We'll see how bolstering their defensive line works out for them...

Better hope the O-line shows up as well. Schaub (I think he is overrated) cannot throw while laying on his back or with people in his face constantly. They are not going to get any better production out of him than they did Carr.

If Carr gets to play in Carolina, I think he will have a pretty good season. Texans should have never gotten rid of him. They should have worked on the offensive line!

Archived