Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast in Ashburn- NO NFLN

Luca Brasi

FIOS is available in Ashburn..... way better and you get NFL Network

Man, I would kill Santa if I could get FiOS where I live! Although I was an extremely satisfied DirecTV customer from 1994 until about 2001, and the main reason I am still with them is they have NFL-Sunday Ticket locked up again for the next few years, FiOS is FAR superior to anything out there -- cable, satellite, etc.

Those of us in Loudoun County who have Comcast don't really have the full service yet. They basically bought our (former) Adelphia service when that company went under. There have been a handful of changes and more to come within the next week or so, but nothing huge to-date. We get NFLN next week, but not in HD. We do get a handful of new HD channels, though.

I'm still pissed they took away IN-HD. I used to love that channel.

Isn't IN-HD called MOJO now? I watch it all the time!

can we combine all of the "comcast sucks it won't air the games in my area/don't air nfl channel anymore" threads into one giant thread titled "if you have a beef with comcast enter it here"?

no disrespect to luca since he made his regrets known from the beginnnig for starting this thread, but it's getting kind of ridiculous. we all know that comcast sucks, and it does suck. i feel everyone's pain and my own pain as well.

Archived