Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Novacek Throws Parcells Under The Bus, Too!

tr1

You guys are doing 4 two a days I already know this as I stated in another thread.

We have more two a days scheduled and are not givng the players a day off.

So whats harder more 2 a days and no days off or camp joe?

The article you posted says nothing about how hard the skins camp has actually been. Redskins fans I know are worried Joe is coddling the players to much.

Washington and other team leaders contemplated the preseason practice schedule and, while no one is begging for longer days and more grueling practices, are embracing the fact that for the first three weeks at least, there will be two-a-day sessions every other day for the most part.

Don't worry, I don't expect reading comprehension to be a Cowboy fan's strength.

Anyway, where, exactly, does it say that Phillips's camp is tougher than Gibbs's. Last I checked, there were about a dozen articles saying that his camp is actually a LOT more relaxed than Parcells's.

And are you sure these "Redskins fans" you speak of aren't the Ghosts of Redskins 2006 Past?

"Of course the same could be said for the Redskins, like the countless threads on this board and other Skins board calling for Gibbs' head in 2004, early 2005 and 2006 along with ripping into players they previously bowed to like Pierce, Smoot, Lavar, Champ, etc. once they left town."

I'll agree that we have ripped players who have left (lavar) but NEVER Gibbs. Everyone I know has always supported Gibbs, right or wrong. Few people seriously called for Gibbs head, nice try though. :logo:

Don't worry, I don't expect reading comprehension to be a Cowboy fan's strength.

Anyway, where, exactly, does it say that Phillips's camp is tougher than Gibbs's. Last I checked, there were about a dozen articles saying that his camp is actually a LOT more relaxed than Parcells's.

And are you sure these "Redskins fans" you speak of aren't the Ghosts of Redskins 2006 Past?

you keep quoting articles from before training camp they are meaingless

The redskins have 4 scheduled 2 a days right?

Is Gibbs giving the players a day off?

The Cowboys have more 2 a days and no days off.

So we have more 2 a days and no time off seems to me that is more than the skins

You guys are doing 4 two a days I already know this as I stated in another thread.

We have more two a days scheduled and are not givng the players a day off.

So whats harder more 2 a days and no days off or camp joe?

The article you posted says nothing about how hard the skins camp has actually been. Redskins fans I know are worried Joe is coddling the players to much.

for someone who likes to correct others for there mistakes you would think you would actually know about something before making half assed assumptions like you have above :nono:

The Skins have I believe 8 two a days scheduled, no "days off" scheduled, they are practicing in the humid NO. Virginia outdoors, rain or shine instead of an air conditioned dome, and are having longer more intense hitting in practices, and have a scrimmage scheduled Saturday with the Ravens

How long did Camp Wade go with out the pads???

Two a days aren't that hard in air conditioning, weather proof environment, without much contact...

for someone who likes to correct others for there mistakes you would think you would actually know about something before making half assed assumptions like you have above :nono:

The Skins have at least 8 two a days scheduled, no "days off" scheduled are practicing in the humid NOP. Virginia outdoors, rain or shine instead of an air conditioned dome, and are having longer more intense hitting in practices, and have a scrimmage scheduled Saturday with the Ravens

How long did Camp Wade go with out the pads???

Two a days aren't that hard in air conditioning, weather proof environment, without much contact...

I assume you have a link saying they are having 8 2 a days right?

you keep quoting articles from before training camp they are meaingless

The redskins have 4 scheduled 2 a days right?

Is Gibbs giving the players a day off?

The Cowboys have more 2 a days and no days off.

So we have more 2 a days and no time off seems to me that is more than the skins

No days off from the air conditioning with no pads. Got it.

And the Redskins have eight two-a-days. Go to this link:

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=2187

Notice how for each open practice, it deliniates whether it's the morning, afternoon, or evening practice? That's because it means that the OTHER practice is closed.

I'm still waiting for ANY article talking about how tough the Cowboys's training camp is.

No days off from the air conditioning with no pads. Got it.

And the Redskins have eight two-a-days. Go to this link:

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=2187

Notice how for each open practice, it deliniates whether it's the morning, afternoon, or evening practice? That's because it means that the OTHER practice is closed.

I'm still waiting for ANY article talking about how tough the Cowboys's training camp is.

Your link does not show 8 2 a days as you claim, it actually shows none. There has also been no mention of closed practices until now.

(I just read your link again those are all open practice as in open to the public, they dont start having closed practices until after august 8

Skins fans I know said 4 2 a days

This article says you guys have 5. Can you find one that says 8?

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/nfl/2007/08/tom_orsborn_are_the_cowboys_ge.html

Your link does not show 8 2 a days as you claim, it actually shows none. There has also been no mention of closed practices until now.

(I just read your link again those are all open practice as in open to the public, they dont start having closed practices until after august 8

Skins fans I know said 4 2 a days

This article says you guys have 5. Can you find one that says 8?

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/nfl/2007/08/tom_orsborn_are_the_cowboys_ge.html

Literacy really isn't your strong point, is it? Let me break it down for you:

1) Count the number of practices there.

2) Count the number that designate whether the morning, afternoon, or evening practice is open.

3) Realize that if one is eliminating one option, in this case a practice at a particular point in the day, then there must be at least one other option, or else there is no need to identify which one IS open.

4) Realize that you're wrong.

Your own article says:

Most of the Cowboys seem to be in great shape, but I wonder if they will wilt in the sun when they return to Dallas after 16 days in the air-conditioned Alamodome. And keep this in mind: Unlike Bill Parcells, Wade Phillips apparently doesn't believe in wind sprints. The team hasn't done any during camp. With Parcells, it was camp staple, especially at the end of practice.

Yep. Sure sounds like hell on earth out there for your boys.

Most of the Cowboys seem to be in great shape, but I wonder if they will wilt in the sun when they return to Dallas after 16 days in the air-conditioned Alamodome. And keep this in mind: Unlike Bill Parcells, Wade Phillips apparently doesn't believe in wind sprints. The team hasn't done any during camp. With Parcells, it was camp staple, especially at the end of practice.

Man, that is the life right there. Do they get their meals spoon fed to them too?

Literacy really isn't your strong point, is it? Let me break it down for you:

1) Count the number of practices there.

2) Count the number that designate whether the morning, afternoon, or evening practice is open.

3) Realize that if one is eliminating one option, in this case a practice at a particular point in the day, then there must be at least one other option, or else there is no need to identify which one IS open.

4) Realize that you're wrong.

Your own article says:

Yep. Sure sounds like hell on earth out there for your boys.

open practice means open to the public.

They have single practices listed with the times, just looking for the link that says you guys have 8, I have shown a link that says otherwise

according to this report there were five two a days scheduled

This training camp might have more of a businesslike feel to it. Last training camp, when the Redskins were coming off an appearance in the NFC semifinals, coach Joe Gibbs kept the workload light. Practices started as late as possible. There were just three two-a-day sessions. Hitting was kept at a minimum.

But this training camp, there is plenty to fix, and maybe that is why there are two more two-a-days and maybe that is why practice is starting several days earlier than it did last year.

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2007/072007/07282007/303926

I could have sworn Larry Michaels said on Redskin Lunch that the Skins were having 8... oh well still more than 4 as BigDfan said

according to this report there were five two a days scheduled

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2007/072007/07282007/303926

I could have sworn Larry Michaels said on Redskin Lunch that the Skins were having 8... oh well still more than 4 as BigDfan said

I also came back with a link that said 5, as I said it was a Skins fan that said 4.

So 5 2 a days, still less than the Cowboys albeit only 1 less. Although we will continue training camp in dallas after the preseason game but they are all closed so we dont know the schedule

as stated above why would they list the closed practices for the fans?... that would be confusing.

yesterday was a two a day, and I can prove it... but the chart only listed the open to the public practice.and doesn't even show yesterday as a practice day (I guess that's where you got the "day off" notion)

August 8th is when ALL practices are closed to the public

as stated above why would they list the closed practices for the fans?... that would be confusing.

yesterday was a two a day, and I can prove it... but the chart only listed the open to the public practice.and doesn't even show yesterday as a practice day (I guess that's where you got the "day off" notion)

August 8th is when ALL practices are closed to the public

I believe you, skins.com just list things wierd I guess, I had never heard of closing 1 practice of a 2 a day to the public, usually just open for so long then closed after a certain date, thanks for the link though :cheers:

I also came back with a link that said 5, as I said it was a Skins fan that said 4.

So 5 2 a days, still less than the Cowboys albeit only 1 less. Although we will continue training camp in dallas after the preseason game but they are all closed so we dont know the schedule

you also said the Skins had days off, when they didn't

and even though the Skins have 5 scheduled, Gibbs has been known in the past to ADD practices if he feels it's needed, god only knows what the skins do after the camp is closed, The CIA couldn't find out after the 8th :laugh:

to recap

Poke 6 two a day, indoors, air conditioning, light hitting, fewer days in pads, no wind sprints

Skins 5 two a days outdoors humid conditions, heavy hitting, more days in full pads, tons of conditioning drills not just wind sprints, no days off and an added scrimmage against the Ravens

yeah I can see how you could think the Pokes are having a grueling camp, over the light easy camp the Skins are having :rolleyes:

you also said the Skins had days off, when they didn't

and even though the Skins have 5 scheduled, Gibbs has been known in the past to ADD practices if he feels it's needed, god only knows what the skins do after the camp is closed, The CIA couldn't find out after the 8th :laugh:

As you already realized the schedule showed nothing yesterday hence day off. As for closed practice I fell ya same way here

to recap

Poke 6 two a day, indoors, air conditioning, light hitting, fewer days in pads, no wind sprints

Where are you getting this light hitting, few days in pads stuff. I would really love to know how many day you tihkn we have been in pads, or how we are hitting lol

Skins 5 two a days outdoors humid conditions, heavy hitting, more days in full pads, tons of conditioning drills not just wind sprints

again you must have links to all these days in pads for both teams, and some first hand knowledge of how hard the hitting is, we do plenty of conditioning drills just arent doing wind sprints

yeah I can see how you could think the Pokes are having a grueling camp, over the light easy camp the Skins are having :rolleyes:

Umm bubba you saying it, does not make it fact. You are just making things up like "light hitting" etc

go ahead and post the links to these numbers bubba, I will reply tommorrow. I need to go study for a BCIS test before I hit the rack

1) Good luck on your test!

2) You're actually being really, really mature about this. More mature than I'm being.

. . . don't let it go to your head!

Oh, and I was still right about the practices listed on the website. :silly: Thanks Bubba for backing me up.

As you already realized the schedule showed nothing yesterday hence day off. As for closed practice I fell ya same way here

to recap

Where are you getting this light hitting, few days in pads stuff. I would really love to know how many day you tihkn we have been in pads, or how we are hitting lol

again you must have links to all these days in pads for both teams, and some first hand knowledge of how hard the hitting is, we do plenty of conditioning drills just arent doing wind sprints

oh stop the link BS, we know how that works with you, nothing but a stall tactic to try and change the subject, and once the link is provided you won't accept it

the Pokes started TC in shorts, no pads widely reported on several media outlets that's a fact, and you know it.. so fewer days in pads, and lighter hitting even if for one day

a question for you, why is everything stated that YOU KNOW is true, you start this same stupid semantics, or find a link arguments????

Umm bubba you saying it, does not make it fact. You are just making things up like "light hitting" etc

ummm BIGD apparently denying the truth means it doesn't happen right? I mean you must believe so since you constantly deny everything that is common knowledge reported on TV, but if no one has a direct link, stated EXACTLY the way you want it stated, then it's not true in your book :rolleyes:

keep waiting, I am not wasting my time looking up stuff you already know is true, but to stubborn to admitt

BTW do you have a link proving the pokes do all this hitting and conditioning drills?

I mean just because you say it, doesn't make it true :laugh:

recap, Dallas is practicing indoors, in air conditioning, no wind sprints, started camp out of pads, and a lot of media outlets calling their camp.... Camp Wade, mocking how light it is compared to Parcells camps

as far as practice Aug 1st

http://coveringtheredskins.blogspot.com/

here is Bram Weinsteins blog, go down to the report from Aug 1st Night Practice, and below that the report from Morning practice

I'll wait for you to reply

Archived