Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Venetian

MissU28

I want to take my boyfriend to Vegas in November for his birthday...and I know his "dream" hotel is the Venetian. Problem is...the Venetian is sooo expensive. I wouldn't mind going on a weekday even though his birthday is on a Saturday...I know it's much cheaper to go during the week.

Do any of you have REALLY good sites that you go to for discount hotel pricing? I mean, I know of expedia and cheaptickets and all that stuff, but I'm sure I can find better.

I stayed there back in 2000. GREAT hotel. Every once in a while they email me when their prices drop around to $150 (Haven't got one of those in a while). The cheapest time is usually early December. Tell him to change his birthday.

Not sure when exactly you want to go, and how much is too much. They do have a special for $179 a night from Nov 18th-21st. (this is directly on their site, maybe you can find promo cheaper else where.)

http://www.venetian.com/SUITELFPAC.aspx

I want to take my boyfriend to Vegas in November for his birthday...and I know his "dream" hotel is the Venetian. Problem is...the Venetian is sooo expensive. I wouldn't mind going on a weekday even though his birthday is on a Saturday...I know it's much cheaper to go during the week.

Do any of you have REALLY good sites that you go to for discount hotel pricing? I mean, I know of expedia and cheaptickets and all that stuff, but I'm sure I can find better.

What a thoughtful gift! Your boyfriend is lucky ;)

Staying during the week is a good call, as room rates pretty much double Thursday thru Saturday.

Try CheapVegas.com or TripAdvisor.com They're both great resources.

Good luck, and have a great time!

Archived