Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great old school Redskins video

morpheusmeyers

WOW! That was awesome! Now...I didn't "actually" view it due to there being no link...but in my imagination, it was AWESOME!

My favorite was when Pat Summerall said "Someone's going to have to really run..." when DG caught Dickerson from behind...

Man, if only we had a link...lol

WOW! That was awesome! Now...I didn't "actually" view it due to there being no link...but in my imagination, it was AWESOME!

My favorite was when Pat Summerall said "Someone's going to have to really run..." when DG caught Dickerson from behind...

Man, if only we had a link...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcAsGSWWE0g

Lord, I clicked on submit reply before posting the link. Sorry.

That video was great, at least the first 7 and a half minutes. This franchise owes sooooo much to Darrell Green!!! That punt return in 1987 in Chicago is still my alltime favorite Redskin highlight. The music in the first half of the vid was a perfect choice.

pure oldschool.....awesome. Anybody know what song that is at the beginning?

Yeah it's in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Sergio Leone is the Director. Classic spaghetti western with Clint Eastwood. Get it on Netflix or rent it. They're some classic scenes in it. My favorite line...

"They're two types of people in this world. Those with shovels, and those with guns. You have a shovel. Now dig." Bad guy holding gun on man with shovel, asking him to dig for the buried treasure. LOL.

Archived