Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question regarding 1st pre-season game TV coverage

mhd24

Yes it will

Anytime a team is playing on the NFL Network, the local area network, has the rights to air said game.

edit: i just searched the 11th for the titans game on my tv guide but didnt see it listed on NBC, FOX or CBS, ughhhh im almost 100% positive tho, one of them will be airing it , it might not be announced yet.

Yes it will

Anytime a team is playing on the NFL Network, the local area network, has the rights to air said game.

edit: i just searched the 11th for the titans game on my tv guide but didnt see it listed on NBC, FOX or CBS, ughhhh im almost 100% positive tho, one of them will be airing it , it might not be announced yet.

Look for the local station that covers the Redskins preseason games. It used to be ABC affiliate when I was there about 10 years ago.

I know the game is on nfl network. Will it be simulcast locally?

I believe WJLA Channel 7 is scheduled to carry the game in the Washington market ... if you're outside of the DC market and/or can't get Channel 7, you'll have to get NFL Network.

Unfortunately, being on Channel 7 does not take away from the fact that we have to put up with Bryant as PxP. :(

Archived