Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bruce Smith Was Still Good His First Season In Washington

UltimateSkins

If our coaches and most notably Gregg Williams believes in such a rediculous stratagy,than we are all doomed!!

It's OK to have a different philosophy in creating havok on the Defensive side of the ball,but to say having great D-lineman is not at all that important because of what scheme I run is complete and total errogance!

I can understand the team shying away from players just looking to get paid and contibute nothing,but to avoid any possible upgrade to your team when there is an obvious weakness is downright STUBBORN and STUPID!!

Now I'm not saying we need to sign RICE immediately,but to not look into any player in the NFL to help the team,because Gregg's Scheme is invincible is rediculous...!

I think last year showed we need to do whatever it takes to improve all area's of the team if it is possible without 1)breaking the Bank 2)tearing up team chemistry and 3)fitting the right person into what scheme we are running

After struggling to find fault with your logic, I find that I cannot. I humbly have determined that we are in total agreement. Please accept my apologies.

:)

Sorry, I meant I was being sarcastic. We enter the season with the exact same DL that stunk up the league last year at dead last. I really hope our guys improve, but a significant improvement will only make them average by NFL standards. We have left ourselves with absolutely ZERO options other than hoping for the best out of these exact same guys.

DB blitzes are great to surprise and change up the game, but ignoring the affect of a good DL pass rush and the related turnovers is foolish, IMO.

No offense taken :D

OK, sorry, you got me good, I took your sarcasm as fact and I thought it was strange stuff, but now understand what you were doing, I agree, and in retrospect you did it in a funny way.

Archived