Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Cowboys having second thoughts about Romo?"

jeronimobrat

That is really weird. With a 40 year old behind him, who do they think will lead them in the next 5 years? Do you use the Browns pick to get a QB? Find a retread from other teams? This will be very interesting to watch.

I think that "The Girls" are not completely willing to gamble big money onto Homo just yet without further reassurance.

The one question remains? How will he perform this season during the stretch of 16 games not that he has the reigns? Who is this other quarterback that "The Girls" have on their squad?

Won't Dallas have Cleveland's 1st rounder next year?

If so is JJ thinking he may get a franchise QB with that pick?

This is what I am thinking. JJ doesn't want to commit to TR because he knows that he can get a better prospect out of the draft. :2cents:

I hope TR has a very good year and the Boys finish behind us and get a wild card. That way we can meet up in the NFCC and well, you know how well the Boys do against us in that game. :D

Now TR is a free agent, barring a franchise tag and will cost a fortune to keep. :applause:

Won't Dallas have Cleveland's 1st rounder next year?

If so is JJ thinking he may get a franchise QB with that pick?

like who? Colt "System" Brennan? Brian "Breaks his leg repeadedly" Brohm? Chad "can't win the big one" Henne? Or maybe they see something in John David "I'm Josh's brother" Booty...

next year is not looking like the year to get a franchise QB.

I've said all along, it would be funny if Romo sits to pee has a good year (but no SB) and becomes a free agent and signs with another team and leads them to a SB down the line.

Let's not get carried away now. He needs to suck, the pukes need to lose, and they have to spend draft picks finding a QB of the future. Romo sits to pee gets let go and never duplicates his first six games.

like who? Colt "System" Brennan? Brian "Breaks his leg repeadedly" Brohm? Chad "can't win the big one" Henne? Or maybe they see something in John David "I'm Josh's brother" Booty...

next year is not looking like the year to get a franchise QB.

There could be a stud no one knows about right now. It does happen that way. Jemarcus didn't come out of nowhere, but he wasn't really supposed to be the number one pick in the draft at this point last year either.

Let's not get carried away now. He needs to suck, the pukes need to lose, and they have to spend draft picks finding a QB of the future. Romo sits to pee gets let go and never duplicates his first six games.

Or he can suck, sign with another team and then win a title.

Archived