Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

our record this year

Dccat

Looking @ our schedule, how do ya'll see us finishing. I had us @ 11-5 lastyear, coming off of a playoff season. You see how much I knew. I have us @ 9-7 or 8-8, which I hope will be enough to get us a wild card. I'm not sure about Jason, also I'm hoping the D can bounce back from an awful year.

Looking @ our schedule, how do ya'll see us finishing. I had us @ 11-5 lastyear, coming off of a playoff season. You see how much I knew. I have us @ 9-7 or 8-8, which I hope will be enough to get us a wild card. I'm not sure about Jason, also I'm hoping the D can bounce back from an awful year.

Anywhere between 12-4 (ya right!) and 8-8 is my bet. I fully expect us to have a top 5 offense. If the defense places in the top 5, even in the top ten, then a record of 12-4 is more than plausible. However, if the defense places below the top 20, 8-8 is more realistic.

I'll go with 9-7 just because I want to see us back with a winning record. If we end up 8-8 or even 7-9 at least we'll still have improved from last year's dismal 5-11. If we completely tank it I'll be paying as much attention to that knob Kiper as I did this past draft season...

I'm going with 11-5. I woulda went with 11-5 a year ago too. :(

I agree. I think our new offense machine is being under rated. I hope now that Taylor is playing is proper position on defense and that we added Landry our defense can be more productive.

Looking at our schedule, 10 or 11 wins definitely seems possible. Our Defense should look more like it did in 04' and 05' than what we saw last year. Our offense should at least be as good as it was in 05', if not better. Most importantly, the injury bug does not attack our team like last year.

Archived