Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heads up: Tampa Game Tickets Go on Sale This Saturday

Duke

Just a heads up for all the Florida Skins fans down here.

A friend of mine, who is a Bucs season ticket holder, just sent me an email saying that the Tampa individual game tickets will go on sale this Sat (28th) at 10 am to ONLY Bucs waitng list (Aug 4th is the date for the public). However, you may need some sort of password to be able to purchase those tix, I'm not so sure at this time. As soon as I get more info, I'll try to post it here.

I've been to all Tampa games since '99 Playoffs and had a blast everytime. I can assure you that we have one of the best Skins communities in the nation.

We surely gonna kick some Buc ***** this year!!! Can't wait to tailgate again!!

dude my thing says nc but i just moved to tampa..

would be my first game..

i gotta get some tickets.. i live like 10 minutes from the staduim...

PLEASE help

I will do my best, don't worry! Welcome to Sunshine State!!

Just a heads up for all the Florida Skins fans down here.

A friend of mine, who is a Bucs season ticket holder, just sent me an email saying that the Tampa individual game tickets will go on sale this Sat (28th) at 10 am to ONLY Bucs waitng list (Aug 4th is the date for the public). However, you may need some sort of password to be able to purchase those tix, I'm not so sure at this time. As soon as I get more info, I'll try to post it here.

I've been to all Tampa games since '99 Playoffs and had a blast everytime. I can assure you that we have one of the best Skins communities in the nation.

We surely gonna kick some Buc ***** this year!!! Can't wait to tailgate again!!

Hell yeah, Im right in the middle of that pic:cheers: We'll be down there again this year too, about 8 of us. Turkey in Tampa!

Definitely gonna hit that one up.....Jason Campbell is gonna open up with another play action fake bomb down to B. Lloyd. Only this time it's going for six.....

Yeah, I think Campbell is going to play much better this time around plus the Bucs defense is now DONE!!

Made the game the pass 2 years, missed the tailgates though. Try to get there this year.

Man you gotta make the tailgate at Al Lopez park, go early and get close to the MLK where we will once again be showing our colors, I wonder if my bumper sticker is still there? (all the pics are still here on ES)

Can't wait to see all you guys there, btw that is my son Cole in the Moss jersey and me behind him.

Archived