Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**rumor**, St. Michaels, Md./Michael Jackson related

stoshuaj

**the rumor**

Michael Jackson was in town to look at purchasing some property.

**the reason**

Since Dick Cheney is a property owner in the St. Michaels (Talbot County) area, there is "no fly zone" over his property. This no fly zone extends out to include some of the properties around Mr. Cheney's estate. This would be an attractive asset to Mr. Jackson as it would eliminate the possibility of paparazzi aircraft cruising over his potential property.

**the source**

my out of state brother's mother-in-law heard it mentioned on some media outlet that keeps up with celebrity comings and goings

**the concern(?)**

My family owns property in the St.M area. (beats the hell out of me if we're included in the no-fly zone as I'm not one to have any care in that particular area) Nothing in the local Talbot county rag (The Star Democrat) but that's to be expected b/c they are generally out trying to get the scoop on who the next Miss Rockfish Queen is......

and now.....**the question**

has anybody else heard this crap?

**More news about another useless celebrity**

no, my "friend". It's not news about a useless celebrity. If you'll take the time to read the complete post, you'll find that I end it with a question regarding a particular rumor. This particular rumor happens to have local ties and I'm interested in finding the potential fact within that rumor.

thank you though, I always appreciate useless responses almost as much as useless celebrity news......

**More news about another useless celebrity**

no, my "friend". It's not news about a useless celebrity. If you'll take the time to read the complete post, you'll find that I end it with a question regarding a particular rumor. This particular rumor happens to have local ties and I'm interested in finding the potential fact within that rumor.

thank you though, I always appreciate useless responses almost as much as useless celebrity news......

Loosen up, Sandy baby. That was in no way directed at you. Relax, have a cream soda.

Archived