Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obstructed View - here i come!!!

Mr_Scotch

So I have a set of season tix in Section 408, but this year I took a chance and picked up a set of OVS in Section 222 - Row 15 - Seats 15 & 16!!! I went to FedExField a few days ago to take some pix of my new view & I'm pretty pleased.

Looking forward to sitting in the cave w/ all the other die-hard fans! Pix of my view are below.

Also - anyone know the name of the band that plays before the Skins game? They are at the end of Arena Drive - Gates G & F. I know Love Seed Mama Jump plays after ... but are they the same band before?

HTTR

Thanx to seeing your photos, I have been persuaded to buy some Obstruced View seats. They don't look bad at all it appears that you can see the entire field. Thanx for the photos. Obstruced View Crew here I come too!

Be careful. He is in the lower rows. Ask about what percentage of obstruction there is. They have this type of data. I love mine. Only like 4% or something like that.

I would rather watch the game on Sunday Ticket than go to the game and sit in the 400's or obstructed view. No traffic, sit on a nice comfortable couch, and don't pay $1000000 for food. I love going to games but the 400's or obstructed view just isn't worth it IMO. Enjoy the seats.:)

LOL! Nothing like the electric game-day atmosphere from the couch!

There's nothing wrong with the 400's. Many people prefer the view.

LOL! Nothing like the electric game-day atmosphere from the couch!

There's nothing wrong with the 400's. Many people prefer the view.

I am one of those! I love to be able to watch the play develope, and see the options that are availbale to the QB. I sit in Sec 430, Row 15. I love watching being able to see what works and what doesn't, and watch the defense and how they pass coverage off, and rotate. It is also this view that allowed me to watch Lavar get sucked too far inside allowing Tiki to romp for thousands of yards. And to see Holdman get steamrolled by TEs week after week. And to see how much better Rocky is at diagnosing plays and reacting and shedding blocks to make plays.

From the 400's, you get to study the game. And then you get to go home and watch the DVR to reinforce what you saw, and also to see how little some of the announcers know and how bad some analysts are. It is also what makes Aikman so good.

I am one of those! I love to be able to watch the play develope, and see the options that are availbale to the QB. I sit in Sec 430, Row 15. I love watching being able to see what works and what doesn't, and watch the defense and how they pass coverage off, and rotate. It is also this view that allowed me to watch Lavar get sucked too far inside allowing Tiki to romp for thousands of yards. And to see Holdman get steamrolled by TEs week after week. And to see how much better Rocky is at diagnosing plays and reacting and shedding blocks to make plays.

From the 400's, you get to study the game. And then you get to go home and watch the DVR to reinforce what you saw, and also to see how little some of the announcers know and how bad some analysts are. It is also what makes Aikman so good.

I'm in row 14. I'll be wearing my burgundy Jurgy throwback for the Dolphins game. See you there. :cheers:

Does anyone know if you can just buy one OV or do you have to buy at least 2?

I'm not sure what it is currently, but I know last year they had sets of 1, 2, and 3 seats available. It appears that tickets keep opening up, so it's worth checking and re-checking with the ticket office. I remember a few weeks back people were saying that they went and there were only singles available, now people are able to get pairs.

What seats you in? Do you always wear the 9 jersey? I am in the last seats of the sec, on the aisle.

I'm right in the middle of the row - seats 11 & 12 this year - two seats toward the 50 from where I was last year :rolleyes:. Last year I usually wore my white Authentic ST and always my headphones to catch Sonny & Sam.

Are you across from 431 or 429?

I'm right in the middle of the row - seats 11 & 12 this year - two seats toward the 50 from where I was last year :rolleyes:. Last year I usually wore my white Authentic ST and always my headphones to catch Sonny & Sam.

Are you across from 431 or 429?

I am on the aisle across from 431. I am content to stay there. Although it sucks that the row behind me is $10/seat/game cheaper than what I pay :doh:. Oh well. I wore either my Joey T or Dexter jersey last year. This year I will be rotating between Riggins, Monk, Green and Grimm jerseys.

I am on the aisle across from 431. I am content to stay there. Although it sucks that the row behind me is $10/seat/game cheaper than what I pay :doh:. Oh well. I wore either my Joey T or Dexter jersey last year. This year I will be rotating between Riggins, Monk, Green and Grimm jerseys.

I'll keep an eye out for you at the Steelers game. :cheers:

I would rather watch the game on Sunday Ticket than go to the game and sit in the 400's or obstructed view. No traffic, sit on a nice comfortable couch, and don't pay $1000000 for food. I love going to games but the 400's or obstructed view just isn't worth it IMO. Enjoy the seats.:)

In my opinion, it depends on where you sit in the upper deck. Our season tickets are in the 5th row on the 30. I wouldnt trade them for most lower level seats.

To the original poster... can you see the endzones from those seats? It looks like you can. Is there a pillar blocking any of your view at all? It looks like you made out pretty well.

I just called the ticket office and they told me they had only had 32 seats.

10 singles @ $29

4 Pairs @ $59

7 pairs @ $86

They guy said the $86 are awesome seats with very little obstruction.

I already have limited view seats but I am going to stop by the stadium and see if there is anything better.

wow...i bought obstructed view tix on stubhub for the vs bears game and i bought obv seats for 100 dollars each. lol i feel like an idiot but i didnt know that face value was that cheap hopefully mine r as good as this guys or that i can move around and watch

Archived