Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tarik Glenn pondering retirement

HitStickTaylor21

Well, they did trade into the early second round to select Glenn's eventual replacement. However, I didn't think that next year would be the year that Glenn stepped aside.

We all know how important the LT position is to right handed qb's, so I am sure Peyton isn't happy about this potential development.

Payton should throw a little extra love and money his way. Losing him looks like a big loss for the Colts.
that brings up an interesting possibility.....say you have a team like the colts with manning, harrison, wayne, and freeny all with huge contracts....then you have someone else getting offered more money somewhere else but who happens to be an intregal part of the system (maybe the way they let edge walk *though addai has been a great fill-in). could manning take some of his money and give it to the guy if he re-signs. technically it couldnt count against the salary cap since it already counted once for manning.

and seriously....does manning REALLY need to keep all of his $100+ million. i mean he also has all his endorsement deals. so if he really wanted glenn to stay around, he could toss him some bread out of his own pocket. wouldnt that be better than getting hammered from the blind side every couple of games?

Archived