Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Redskins fans living out of the D.C. area...

flexxskins

Here in Jupiter (the city in Florida, not the planet) we have a sizeable group of Skins fans and I'm always running into another one wearing a jersey or sporting soemthing from the Skins. Every time I see another Skin fan, it's like seeing a long lost cousin.

Although I consider myself a big Skins fan, nothing compares to my former boss Mike and his sons Derek and Mike, Jr. They and Mike's Mom (who passed away a couple of years ago) have to be the most dedicated fans I've ever seen. 9 out of 10 times I see family photes or these guys away from work, they're wearing their Redskin gear. They tell me they've met fans from Florida to Hawaii who do the same thing, greet another Skin fan like a relative. Redskin fans are the best.

yea I always wonder after seeing a skins fan on the road if they are also a part of ES
Yeah, I've asked once or twice myself, but have never come across anyone who is. :(
Was in a restaurant in Ft Lauderdale on a first date last year. I was still wearing my cast from when I broke my arm in Seattle just before the Redskins playoff game last year.

When the GM of the resaturant came to the table to ask about dinner, like everyone else, he asked about my arm. I told him the story of how I broke it before the game in a car accident but still went to the game before I went to the hospital.

It turned out he is a huge Redskin fan as well and bought my dinner, dessert and the wine my date was drinking. Needless to say, my date was impressed and we had a wonderful ;) evening.

Its funny, since I first opened this thread a couple of weeks ago, I have seen quite a few Redskins license plates.

A couple of weeks ago? Has this thing been around that long? Sheesh. :laugh:

BTW, great story.

I'll be honest, Flexx. I live IN the DC area & see so many opposing team fans sometimes, that I feel that same compulsion. Just yesterday, I went to a gas station where I was easily outnumbered by Cowboys fans. I started to razz all of them, naturally, & when they started giving me hell, I told them that they were in my house & they'd better make sure to wipe their feet before entering. :dallasuck
Given your ES name, I'm surprised that you have'nt told Cowboys fans to wipe something else before entering. :D
I saw some donkey driving his truck or whatever down 270 with redskins stuff all over and he was wearing some sort of weird redskin mask. I gave him a thumbs up but that was it because I just knew he was on his way to the looney bin. I mean Who wears a mask while they are driving? :whoknows:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Archived